Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

Signed up only to complain about the lack of International support for testers. If there is a local option I'd be glad to hear about it.  Thanks gang.   

Aim high, shoot low.

New to the forums. Can lefties apply for the irons too? 😅 been upgrading my woods and irons the past few years. Would be nice to try a new set of irons before I started that search this summer!

27 minutes ago, JourneyToScratch said:

Signed up only to complain about the lack of International support for testers. If there is a local option I'd be glad to hear about it.  Thanks gang.   

Aim high, shoot low.

MGS doesn't control which products are/are not ineligible for international testers. It often times comes down to the OEM.

I would love to test the Paradym X Irons as I am a Titleist AP2 Forged player and would love to see how they stack up against one another.  

I haven't played Callaway irons in years but would be really interesting to see how the feel is on these compared to my PXGs. I made the move to 0311 ST blades and have really enjoyed the flight change vs the i500s I previously gamed but would be interested to see if the new irons from Callaway have a bit more feel than previous irons in this category. 

I currently play the Callaway Rogue X irons with graphite shafts and have been looking to get something new.  I think it would be great to be able to test the Paradym irons to see how they compare or how improved they are.  

This is great that you all allow us the opportunity to be testers.   Normal people, normal conditions = truer results and honest answers.   

I would love the opportunity to test either of these irons to compare against my current Callaway Fusion irons.  Thanks  

I have tested both the styles of irons and the Paradym normal is a great iron. I am looking at upgrading my irons since my TaylorMade RSI irons are over 5 years old and playing in Arizona courses I have worn them out. I would like to be a tester since I play about 4 rounds of golf a week. 

Currently Play the Apex 19s (for 3 years now) and love them. I'm looking for new irons and have tried TM, Ping, PXG, Cobra, Titleist but none have performed as well as my Apex 19s. These feel great and are very long. Interested in testing the Paradym and see if Callaway keeps the magic.

Absolute best company does so much for the game and has such great opportunities for golfers. Can not wait till the move is finalized new hq will be within driving distance

Testing these next to my Stealths would be great! 

I have always been a TaylorMade fanboy, but open to trying out what other companies offer. This would be  nice opportunity to do just that

What a great set of looking irons. They look amazing and the reviews I'm reading on the internet point to be one their best irons yet.

Sometimes I think that I am a bit over my head with my T-200's as they will not brook a mis-hit like my Mizunos (MX-25's) did.  But when I hit the sweet spot with a reasonable amount of speed... ooooh-la-la!!   I am curious about the Callaway Paradyms, not getting any better with my approach game... so, yeah, send me the X's. Please!!!

I would love to test a set of the paradym irons. I have returned to golf after taking a 15 year break from the game just last year and I am amazed at how far the technology has advanced. 

I am still using the same clubs, a set of low end Dunlop irons. I know, but even with them I shot mid 80s being self taught.

It would be an honor to test these clubs. Thank you. 

I would love to put them in play in the Las Vegas area and compare them to my Ping Irons.  A 14 HCP and play 4 to 5 times a week.

Thx.

This Test is now closed to further comments.