Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,660 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Sub70

TESTERS WANTED!

Sub 70 Golf was created to give golfers access to the highest quality and newest technology golf clubs available in the market, and to do so at a fraction of the cost of larger companies.

They don't have an advertising budget, and there is no third party selling our clubs and marking up prices to ensure their own profit.

Sub 70 Golf is located in Sycamore, Illinois, and the people that started Sub 70 are also the people that build your clubs, answer your calls, and play a lot of golf.

Those same people believe that golfers should not have to feel the need to spend a small fortune on new golf clubs every six months in order to feel like they can keep up.

Sub70 take pride in their clubs, and stand for their values. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your clubs, let them know and they will make it right.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 23.01.28.png

For this Test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test two of the Sub70 TAIII Milled Forged Wedges

Screenshot 2023-05-24 21.30.09.png

The TAIII wedge is an addition and complement to the award winning TAIII irons. Created with both reliability and versatility in mind, the TAIII golf wedge can play every shot: high, low, high spin or low spin. Meant for those with creativity around the greens, the Tommy Armour III Tour Milled wedges are the precision made tools of a short game artist.

This test is open to anyone in the US and Canada with RH only availability!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

237 Comments

I would like to apply to test and review these Sub 70 wedges. I'm interested in the wedges and the company as well. I'd like the opportunity to try their products and would enjoy sharing the results with MGS readers. Thank you for considering!

Just now, cs83208 said:

I would like to apply to test and review these Sub 70 wedges. I'm interested in the wedges and the company as well. I'd like the opportunity to try their products and would enjoy sharing the results with MGS readers. Thank you for considering!

Sorry Signup closed the other day and we have already been working through the selection process.

Keep an eye out for bee opportunities every Thursday and some weekends!

Thanks for the update! Really cool that you are able to offer this to readers!!

18 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Sorry Signup closed the other day and we have already been working through the selection process.

Keep an eye out for bee opportunities every Thursday and some weekends!

Thanks for the update! Really cool that you are able to offer this to readers!!

On 5/25/2023 at 5:10 AM, OdinSnipes414 said:

Plus local to the Midwest! Small town golf baby I love it!

Hell yes Midwest, Illinois! And made by hand!! 

Personally interested about this one as the company is budget friendly with non-budget performance results! As someone in need of new clubs I think Sub70 offers a great opportunity to upgrade without needing to going broke to do so. So I’m staying tuned 🍿 

2 hours ago, jfawley said:

Almost bought a couple Takomo wedges yesterday. Would love to test these bad boys out instead!

Unfortunately Signup has closed, but we will be announcing testers on Tuesday!

Really excited to hear how the lucky testers view this product. I am really considering getting some new wedges and I am very intrigued about these. The look of these is flawless. I will definitely be keeping up to tabs on this. Test them well!

24 minutes ago, Adam81 said:

Sub70 look great and I would love to see what I can create with then. Sign me up 

Welcome to the Forum!

Just a heads up this closed and the testers have been announced already. The title before will say Testers Wanted for all those that are open for applications (plus there will be a signup button) and for all that have closed and we are either in the process of selecting or have selected them will say Sign Up Closed. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.