Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,342 signups
Equipment Type: Grips
Vendor: Lamkin

Lamkin Sonar+ Black & UTX Blue/Green Grips

image.png

Lamkin has been making high quality golf grips since 1925 and continues to develop key innovations that result in more power, consistency, and accuracy for all golfers.  We are looking for eight golfers to test Lamkin's newest grips for 2023 in the SONAR+ BLACK and UTX BLUE/GREEN grips.  

image.png image.png

SONAR+ BLACK

COMFORT. CONNECTION. POWER.

This beautiful grip, with a deceptively minimalist appearance, is constructed from our incredibly comfortable and durable Genesis Material. Combined with the refined texture and unforgettable touch of our Fingerprint Technology, the result is a remarkably long-lasting grip with an enhanced feel and strong connection that truly feels like no other.

image.png 

image.png

UTX BLUE & UTX GREEN

THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST AND ONLY CORDED GRIP WITH A TACK FEEL

UTX is our fastest-growing grip on tour, with multiple wins across the major tours. Positioned as our “tack-cord,” this industry-first, tour-validated grip will serve golfers looking to gain confidence by securing connection to the club with its unique Tri-Layer material technology and ‘X’ pattern cord texture. The result is the same traction, moisture control, and enhanced feel trusted by tour pros around the world.

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 8 MGS Forum Members to test these new Lamkin Grips.

4 Testers - Lamkin Sonar+ Black (Standard, Midsize, or Oversize)

4 Testers - Lamkin UTX Blue or Green (Standard or Midsize)

This Test is open to all US Forum Members!  Testers will be expected to have their clubs regripped at their own expense.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

108 Comments

Always wanted to test these out especially since current grip CP2 has been compared to Sonars, but never had a chance to find them in stores in my area.

Would appreciate trying the newest Sonar grips. Have played lamkin for a while the sonar grips would be a welcome addition to my clubs!!

I would love to test the Lamkin Solar+black grips in midsize.  I currently play with the Golf Pride MCC Plus4 midsize grip and am looking for a non-cord grip that is a little softer but can handle variable weather conditions.

I already play Lamkin UTX Blue on my woods. Soft grip, very tacky, works well in humid/wet weather. (I use Finger Ten microfiber gloves because of how humid it is here in North Carolina, and they work great with these grips.) The soft compound of the UTX means a bit less durability than you get with a Golf Pride (I'm getting a wear sport where the inside of right thumb contacts the grip). But these are great grips; I highly recommend them.

This Test is now closed to further comments.