1,459 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Zebra Golf

image.png

image.png

Testers Wanted: Zebra Putters

image.png

THE RANGE

Leveraging our iconic design heritage, including the Major-winning striped alignment system, our new range features four modern head shapes to suit every putting stroke and every type of golfer.

MyGolfSpy Forum and Zebra Golf are looking for 4 Testers to take part in Zebra Putter Test.

Testing opportunity is open to all MYGOLFSPY Forum Members in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia; and for both Left and Right Handed Members!

Test Models Available - 1 each of Zebra Golf's new putter designs:

image.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Want to be the first to know about testing opportunities? Follow us on Instagram & Twitter to be the first to know!

image.png

154 Comments

Being a senior golfer and having alignment issues the Zebra would be a good option. They look very easy to alignment properly.

This is a great opportunity to continue working on my putting game. I have began to take my putting a lot more serious this past year with putting aids and lessons. The mallet is a great balance to continue to work on feel and power while staying in control. Hoping I get picked for this to keep taking reps on and off the green to learn and report on the functionality of these putters!

Never tried a Zebra before but always liked the way they looked. Would love an opportunity to try one of these.

Have an old Zebra putter and loved it. Now I like the new designs and face grooving feature. Would love to test one out and give it a roll!

Had one of the first Zebra's in my area (Canton, OH at the time).  I don't recall the exact year that I bought it but I held on to it until finally donating it last year to our local First Tee group when we downsized.  Hate to be a 78 yr. old Grinch, but wish I'd kept it.  Would love to have one in my hands again!

New golfer here, but I have a unique super power...  I am an ambidextrous green roller!

so using a left or right handed putter is a bonus!!! thanks for the chance!

I’d love to give the AIT1 a test run, have played mallet putters for quite some time and like the looks of the Zebra. 

Have always been very challenged with my putting. Would love the chance to see if these Zebra putters could help. Good luck to all who enter

Good to see Zebra putters back in the limelight.  Never tried a Zebra but this will definitely be a great opportunity to those chosen to test.  Good luck to everyone.

Looking for a new flat stick. Intrigued by the head design on these and the shaft bend. I will run it through the ringer to see if it could replace the gamer! 

I am ready to choose a putter!!! I currently play a Scotty Cameron mallet and I’m ready to see if a zebra can stomp Scotty!!! 

I have several Zebra putters in my junior golf days. It’s great to see this comeback. I have looked at the AIT1 and AIT2, but it’s hard to k coke an Odyssey out of the bag. It would be quite the opportunity to put them head to head against the Triple Track. 

I used to own a Zebra putter a LONG time ago.  I loved it until one day  I snapped it over my knee after a missed 3 ft putt LOL.  This would be a nice opportunity to give them another try.  I promise to be nice! ;) 

This Test is now closed to further comments.