Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,015 signups
Equipment Type: Training System
Vendor: HackMotion

Testers Wanted! HackMotion Pro Swing Analyzer

image.png

Master Clubface Control to Unlock Consistency

The clubface is king. It determines more than 80% of the direction of your ball flight, and your wrist angles directly determine how the clubface moves. With HackMotion training aid and feedback tool, you can now be in control of your shot direction.

image.png

How HackMotion Works

The best golf training aid to learn correct wrist mechanics for an improved ball flight. This swing analyzer provides precise data and feedback after every swing to help you accelerate the learning process.

image.png

We are looking for 4 Members to test, report, review and keep the HackMotion Pro Training System!

This test is open to both right and left handed members worldwide!

Screenshot_20230618-083634.png

Never heard of HackMotion and want to learn more? Go to their home page here: HackMotion Pro

This is a truly unique training system and one that can benefit golfers of all handicaps and abilities!

New to the Forum and want to learn more about how we select our testers? READ MORE HERE

83 Comments

Incredible opportunity to understand the inefficiencies in my swing at an even deeper level than the video based tools Im using now. Would love to write a novel on the journey my swing takes and impressions of the  product features during testing.

Anything Scott Cowx is behind and I am IN. I recommend anyone who has not to go watch his videos on YouTube, including the TXG channel.

On 6/21/2023 at 4:02 AM, downlowkey said:

Just read through all of the features, feedback/analytics, modes, drills and learning center curriculum and I probably need a shower. Goodness gracious! The only thing missing is a disclaimer: Warning - this product may dismantle your reality… but don’t worry, because we’re here with all the necessary tools to guide you through your ensuing existential crisis.

Putting the Pro package through its paces and providing a comprehensive review is definitely not for the faint of heart or short of practice time. This might be the most daunting review opportunity ever offered on MyGolfSpy. At least that’s my take. It’s certainly tempting but I’m going to deliberate long and hard before tossing my hat in the ring. Wishing everybody good luck on this one extends way past the point of being selected as a tester. It will undoubtedly be fascinating whether you’re reviewing HackMotion Pro or along for the ride.

I know what you mean. I've put my hand up for this (should that be wrist?)  It will be interesting to see how testers use it. Will the feedback lead to quick, easy change and improvement or result in some "paralysis by analysis"  

Really intriguing test

I have been interested in trying this out at practice sessions.  It would be cool to see if the Hack Motion reinforces what I work on with my swing coach. 

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Last few hours! Get your registrations in now if you haven't already!

Intriguing test opportunity.  I love tech stuff like this,  but not sure I could do the test justice.  As others have said,  this would be fun but it will be a really difficult test to perform.   

On 6/18/2023 at 11:45 AM, DriverBreaker said:

Sweet!  Thanks for the response!  This would definitely get a thorough testing from me and would be useful for my students!

I believe this will get me back to par golf.  Studied and taught this for years but, had no help from technology.  

I have said for many years that the “Hands” are the source of motion in the golf swing.  They control the club face, contact and direction via the path.  This test is up my alley and myself and students will benefit greatly from this challenge.

This Test is now closed to further comments.