Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

I would love to give this a shot.  I am about to complete a club modification.  I would love to be able to do some numbers comparisons. 

I recently bought a used set of kyoei kk mb and the shafts that came installed are S400.  They are similarly weighted to my old DG X100 and I thought going down would allow me to feel like swinging easier. 

However, I found that the spin and launch are wildly high.  I am getting a new set of shafts that I will install once all the parts arrive.  

I would also like to compare to the local Simulator.  There are a couple different kinds in my area and that would provide a nice 3 way comparison. 

I would be the perfect tester because not only would I use it, but I’m also a D3 assistant coach at a mountain college with severe winters, and last year we moved our team’s practice facility (a net, SkyTrak, and mat) out of the loading dock to a private room. I swing there every day on my lunch break. Since we DIY built the bay with a 9x10’ screen, it has received near constant use. We have a near non existent budget, but have been fundraising to update our first Gen. skytrak. We’re hoping the space will inspire donors, but we haven’t quite found the right person. I attached a pic of our sim setup

IMG_7216.png

So far I have owned the Garmin R10 and Fullswing Kit which are both good units.  I regularly hit off a GC Hawk and Trackman for lessons and sim golf, and am really interested to see how the new MLM2 Pro stacks up.  

I would love to test this against my Swing caddie and the Es 14 that I currently use. My son is a competitive High school golfer and uses it frequently on our backyard practice set up. This would give him a new tool in the toolbox for his college aspirations. 

Did a driver fitting and was blown away with all of the data that came from it.  Would be awesome to be able to get that same data on the range and at home!  Phenomenal opportunity here!

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

One of the most requested member testing products is here! 

I have been waiting for this to come out. I have the original Rhapsodo MLM and it has helped my game quite a bit. The fact that they made courses available means my garage setup will be that much better for our long winters in Alaska. 

I would love to test this against my Swing Caddy SC300. Love the chance to compare the 2 products. Plenty of time, friends, and desire to give it a thorough test. Love to be picked but good luck to whoever does gets picked. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.