Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

My personal F-22 Bobby sent me

brullo1

Here is the F-22 I just got in the mail last night. Let me tell ya I knew it was going to be there when I got home and was excited but when I took it out of the box I was blow away by this putter. Now I have only rolled a few in my rec room carpet but it feels so solid yet soft and sound is very muted which I like as well. Feels like the ball sticks to the face and puts a great roll on the ball. Balance is by far the best I ever held in a putter and for those of you who know me I have had hundreds of putters and I had Bobby make this one 34 inch 72 lie and it is so perfect and as if the putter was made for me. Sometimes with putters we need to adjust to the putter due to its specs and design but with this one it makes you feel so comfortable and confident over the ball that it ensures the best possible stroke on the ball. Putter came with two tungsten and two stainless weights in the sole with a wrench and extra weights. I changed the two stainless weights installed in the front for the tungsten ones to make a heavier putter and the weight complements this putter so good. I will be playing a round on Thursday and will post my round with it. Mark B

Picture 1281.jpg

Picture 1282.jpg

Picture 1283.jpg

Picture 1284.jpg

Picture 1285.jpg

Picture 1286.jpg

Picture 1287.jpg

zbzdmcmzkh.jpg

• SPY VIP

Great looking putter. The view at address is outstanding. Too bad they are so pricy.

Maybe one of the monthly drawings could be for one of these beauties. :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived