MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Galway Bay 35% off MGS Exclusive! 24 Hours Left!
GolfSpy_APH
Right now for the next 24 hours take advantage of the a MyGolfSpy Exclusive deal of 35% off all Rain Gear from Galway Bay! The Testing Opportunity Not everyone golfs in the rain but if …
0 comments
Forum Recap: BagBoy ZTF Bag
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity Bag Boy has brought a new concept to the carry bag by adding removable pockets to allow the golfer to adjust its storage capacity. They called this the Bag Boy Zip-t…
2 comments
We Played It - Nakoma Golf Club
Jnoble89
The Course Nakoma Golf Club, a design by Thomas Bendelow, has been a fixture in Madison, WI since 1925, boasting its status as one of the city's oldest clubs. This parkland-style course is …
0 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

RTJ Golf Trail info
So, it has been a long time dream for me and my best friend to make a tour of the RTJ trail, but the old excuse "we will do it next year" kept creeping into the plan. This past winter he develop…
Player keeps breaking Stealth 2 driver heads.
One of my college players keeps breaking the heads on his Taylormade Stealth 2 drivers. Literally 4 in the past 2 months. Taylormade is great in sending him replacements, but won't send him a Tour h…
Are grips personal preference or is there more of a science to finding the right grip?
I regripped all my irons at the start of the season with jumbo tour wraps. I like the feel and it’s helped me get a better grip as standard is just too small for me.   I need to reggrip my hybr…
What Equipment Have You Tested?
Have you tested anything recently whether it be in a store or tried a friends club or anything else if you tested it we would love to hear about it and how it performed or did it live up to expectat…
NFL thread! What are you thinking?
Seahawks all the way baby! Gotta get me some Russell Wilson in my fantasy league!!

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…
Titleist T Series Irons - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Titleist T Series Irons For full details check out this link -https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/titleist-t-series-irons/ This is the third generation of T-Series Iro…
Testers Announced: deWiz Golf Swing Modifier
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! If you haven't heard of deWiz before, you're not alone. Here's a quick insight into what deWiz says about their product: "deWiz is a wearable piece of technology featurin…
Takomo Irons - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! We are very excited to announce our 4 testers for the Takomo Iron series! With over 4000 applicants this was not an easy one to narrow down and we are happy to introduce …
RealGolfers.co Apparel - 2023 Member Test
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced!   In recent years MyGolfSpy has seen many smaller brands and start up companies hit not only the golf club market, but also the golf apparel market. It can be hard to brea…

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals & Promotions
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
108 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 32 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
SEASON 2 - WEEK 32 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!!   Image courtesy of the week 30 - The Golf Club at Stonelick Hills   *Reminder *  The VC…

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 110 Hybrid/Utility Shaft
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s exclu…
0 comments
New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 125 Wedge Shafts, Taper Tip
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s exclu…
0 comments
New, Uncut UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 125 Iron Shafts, Taper Tip
Shrek74
I'm looking to go lighter, so my loss is your gain. UST Mamiya’s new Recoil Iron Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya’s …
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT