MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Testers Announced! Odyssey Ai-ONE Milled Putters
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts with a milled insert for those who prefer a different feel.  Ai-O…
2023 Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…
Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! The Stack Do have the need, the need for me speed!?  These testers do and will be putting the whole system to the test. With nearly 5k submissions it was not easy to narr…
Indi Golf Wedges - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! About Indi Golf Clubs: Headquartered in the heart of the golf industry haven of Carlsbad, CA, Indi Golf is a developer, global seller, and manufacturer of premium wed…
Testers Announced! Odyssey Ai-ONE Putters
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts in a classic White Hot for those who prefer a different feel.  Ai…

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Question about Tour AD shaft chart
On the horizontal line, as a shaft moves closer to "fade" is this designating the shaft will produce more fade or more fade correction?     TIA    
Lacassem hitting area build DIY
Hey everybody! So lots of stuff online but going to be building a hitting net/cage and hitting platform over the next few months so I can get some swings in. Was gifted a rapsodo so looking to g…
What/How Did You Practice Today?
We have a thread asking how did you play today, but what about those days you simply worked on your game rather than played?   What did you work on today?
Texas Stay at Home Dad
What’s going on everyone?! I’ve been reading MyGolfSpy for years and I’m just now joining the forum. I live in San Antonio and am married to a wonderful woman who is an Air Force officer. Since our …
Ping eye 2 steel shaft removal..
So removed the shafts from Eye2 copper heads and they were Super glued in, the heads were basically glowing that's how hot they needed to be to remove them. I've never had to get heads that hot plus…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 35 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
SEASON 2 - WEEK 35 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!! Image Courtesy of @rkj427 - Week 33

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals - Forum Finds!
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
350 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Staff Picks - Titleist T-Series Irons
Forum Staff Picks - Titleist T-Series Irons
GolfSpy_APH
In a new series of articles coming to you from the Forum Staff we bring you the Titleist T-Series Irons. Every iron has a purpose and there is a purpose for every iron. This is what has…
21 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

Titleist T150 6&7 irons - heads only
Ben Joest
Looking for heads only. Need a Titleist T150 6 iron head & 7 iron head. Used is fine.
0 comments
Brand New P790 2023 4-PW
MattyGolfs
Brand new set of 2023 P790 4-PW Standard Lofts,Lies,Lengths.   
0 comments
New PXG 0211DC 4-GW, 0311 Forged Wedges 54 & 60, Heads Only
Shrek74
Brand new. Heads still wrapped in cellophane. 100% Authentic PXG Heads. Yellow hosel caps. PXG 0211DC, 4-GW PXG 0311 Forged Wedges, 54/10 & 60/09. 10 heads total. Asking price includes shippi…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT