Ball Speed on Top Tracer with range balls

Don’t own a portable launch monitor but do have access to one at range.

Wondering what ball speed would be with a “pro style” ball?

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 1.03.00 PM.jpeg

Can shoot 71 as easy as I can shoot 81.  Love the game but feel priced out by rising cost of golf equipment AND greens fees.  Looking to start playing competitive again but also enjoy rounds with friends.  

I have a BLP and honestly I don't see too much difference on course to when I'm on the driving range with the terrible balls my local muni has or even when I go to the higher end driving range that has proper TP5 practice balls.

Although, I would say this is most likely due to me not swinging my ass off on course with a proper ball.

Edit: Even in the MGS ball test you could see that the Pinnacle Range ball is only 1 mph slower than the Left Dash, so if you used a soft ball on course then you probably would be slower.

Edited by downeyjr
added context

Driver: Epic Speed TD LS - Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: Epic Flash SZ

Hybrid: Rogue Hybrid

Irons: Adams Idea Pro A12, DG X100

Wedges: PW - 48 Vokey SM7, 52-60 Kirkland Signature

Putter: Either a Newport 2.0, Spider Tour, Oddysey 7, or an Tony Penna IM style blade

Ball: Rotation of new releases, whatever my toddler forces me to buy, and Kirklands.

Solid info..appreciate it.  

Been interesting trying to increase ball speed by exercising and swing without feeling like I am swinging out of my shoes.

Can shoot 71 as easy as I can shoot 81.  Love the game but feel priced out by rising cost of golf equipment AND greens fees.  Looking to start playing competitive again but also enjoy rounds with friends.  

Been interesting trying to increase ball speed by exercising and swing without feeling like I am swinging out of my shoes.

On the same journey, I think the best thing to do is speed training i.e. swinging out of your shoes a bunch to increase your cruising speed.

Recently took a face on video of my driver swing and we suprised how much lag I had at P5 with the driver compared to previous videos (this was after using the stack for a few months off and on).

Driver: Epic Speed TD LS - Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: Epic Flash SZ

Hybrid: Rogue Hybrid

Irons: Adams Idea Pro A12, DG X100

Wedges: PW - 48 Vokey SM7, 52-60 Kirkland Signature

Putter: Either a Newport 2.0, Spider Tour, Oddysey 7, or an Tony Penna IM style blade

Ball: Rotation of new releases, whatever my toddler forces me to buy, and Kirklands.