Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Cold Plunging Thread

Spies, 

Wanted to make an additional comment regarding the plunging/cold showers. Currently I'm at 2 mins 30 sec. full cold on the shower in the morning before workouts or heading out for work. While I'm not super consistent with this everyday, my brother made an interesting comment when pushing me into this. Doing the cold plunge/shower first thing in the a.m. is the hardest thing you will most likely do all day. Makes the rest of the day a breeze! I fully agree with his sentiment. 

✌️🙏

Driver- Ping G425 Max

3 Wood- Callaway Rogue

3 Hy- 19 Deg Taylor Made M2

Irons- Callaway Apex Pro 14’

Wedges- Cleveland RTX-3 V-MG 60/9 ,  Cleveland RTX- 3 V-MG 52/10, Vokey 08 M SM8

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft

9 hours ago, SRI1982 said:

Spies, 

Wanted to make an additional comment regarding the plunging/cold showers. Currently I'm at 2 mins 30 sec. full cold on the shower in the morning before workouts or heading out for work. While I'm not super consistent with this everyday, my brother made an interesting comment when pushing me into this. Doing the cold plunge/shower first thing in the a.m. is the hardest thing you will most likely do all day. Makes the rest of the day a breeze! I fully agree with his sentiment. 

✌️🙏

I’m not sure fire was the correct response to this!  Need to add a snowflake to support this thread.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Temperatures are climbing here; going to have to ice up the pod tomorrow morning to get it cold enough.  You skeptics need to give it a try!  3-minute cold shower to start with!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Qi10 7w, 21, :Fuji: Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Accra TZ 95 stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, 60 T Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :EVNROLL: EV8

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

27 minutes ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

Temperatures are climbing here; going to have to ice up the pod tomorrow morning to get it cold enough.  You skeptics need to give it a try!  3-minute cold shower to start with!

From your experience, how much of a difference or increased benefit do you gain doing the full submersion in the pod vs cold shower?

Driver- Ping G425 Max

3 Wood- Callaway Rogue

3 Hy- 19 Deg Taylor Made M2

Irons- Callaway Apex Pro 14’

Wedges- Cleveland RTX-3 V-MG 60/9 ,  Cleveland RTX- 3 V-MG 52/10, Vokey 08 M SM8

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft