Rapsodo MLM issues, not registering shots

I have had my MLM for a little less than a year but have recent run into issues with not registering shots. I set everything up as I did in the past ... the light turns green, I hit shot, light goes blue ... no numbers ... then back to green. This happens with with 2-3 shots then jsut stays blue. I am using a iPhone 14 Pro, we tried it with my wife's 15 Pro and same issue. 

App version: 2.14.11

FW version: 4.9.0 

Any thoughts? 

Click * Point * Chute

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Are you hitting at range? Net? 

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

5 minutes ago, Philpug said:

Yes and both. 

I would contact Rapsodo. Could be an issue with the unit?

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I would contact Rapsodo. Could be an issue with the unit?

I do have a ticket into them ... waiting for a reply, in the meantime I was wondering if anyone here also has had the same issue. 

Click * Point * Chute

I’m starting to see a no-registration issue on my 2 month old unit as well… I am also having sync issues if I use my Samsung tablet for a quick sim session. Ticket open with Rapsodo, but have to say, they aren’t hyper responsive 😞 

Driver: TaylorMade Qi10 Max (Mitsubishi C6 Blue 60S 2022) 

Fairway Woods: NEW Cobra LTDx King 3 & 5 FW (Project-X Hzrdus iM10 Smoke Green 60g 5.5R)

Irons: TaylorMade Qi 6-PW (Ventus TR Blue 6R)

Wedges: Cleveland RTx 4 52/56/60 Wedges (True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Tour )

Putter: Cleveland Frontline 10.0 Mallet

Grips: GolfPride CP2 Wrap Jumbo

New Gamer Ball: 2024 Bridgestone Tour B RX 

• 3 weeks later...

I used it yesterday and had issues not recording shots, and not accurate along side my Swing Caddie SC300i.  Today, the SC300i registered 24 shots with my 56 degree wedge and the Rapsodo registered only 4 of those shots.  The ball was in the target area, aligned with the target, early in the day so it wasn't too hot, yet it would show ready for the shot then turn blue and then back to green with no indication of a shot taken.  Even with the 4 that it did capture, it took an excessive amount of time for the information to get back to the screen or even to the speaker.  The Swing Caddie was instant.  What am i missing?