Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2011 Boomerang Putting Pack - MGS Special Offer

Boom Boy

Hey Everyone,

Ive not posted with you guys and gals before. My name is Alex and I make a little putting aid called the Boomerang, or Boom for short. Anyway, we are launching our 2011 model next week and I'd like to hook you up with a very special offer in exchange for a bit of brutally honest, shoot from the hip, feedback.

Basically you get a 2011 Boomerang Putting Pro + Free 9ft St Andrews Travel Mat for under $40. Include the shipping discount and you're saving over $30.

OK, so who needs a Boomerang? The short answer is everyone and if you Google my little baby you'll find reviews dating back to 1998 - the year I started shipping to tour pros. If I were to go into why it's so good here - you'd still be reading this after the offer has expired.

Follow this link - MGS SPECIAL OFFER- and feel free to poke around our site as much as you want. You can try the Boom online and if you have any questions - just shoot me a PM or email.

For $40 + shipping it's the fastest way to groove a professional putting stroke this winter and I'm prepared to back that up with a 60 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. (We've only had 3 returns in 12 years).

Thanks for reading and I hope I've sparked your interest.

Happy holidays, and good putting!

Alex

PS I almost forgot to mention - if you do order, would you please give this thread a little nudge, for the benefit of other members :-)

facebook_3.5.jpg

I have had the Boomerang for about 4 years now and I think it's great. I don't spend as much time with it as I should, but that's on me. It's a very effective way of practicing because you have the pressure/competitive element and the device really forces you to keep your head down and make a solid strike on the ball. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to practice their putting indoors.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• 6 months later...

How is everyone going with their Boomerangs? Did you see we're doing the Boomerang Putting Experiment on facebook - the results have been amazing! If anyone wants to participate, you only need your Boom and a video camera.

Archived