Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

I opted to test the Max, simply to test head to head against my current Callaway Epic Max driver, but I wouldn’t mind testing any of the other models to see if my game could benefit from a Max with a Draw bias or the low spin rate of the Triple Diamond.

They look to be awesome drivers…good luck to the five to be chosen…the amount of face forgiveness Callaway touts looks to be impressive…

I would love to try the Ai smoke triple diamond out! A buddy of mine let me hit with his the other day one time and it felt amazing off the face! I hope i get blessed to try it out 🥲😭

Another great opportunity for the Forum !!

Go team, simply amazing !!!   Definitely signed up for this one as I've been testing drivers throughout the winter to try and find that next level fit.  Go figure, I haven't found it yet, but maybe, just maybe this is it.🤞

Signed up for the Max model as that is what the online fitting suggested, but was extremely tempted to try for the triple diamond, as too high of spin is the monster I battle the most.  One thing that I have discovered during my search though is how big an impact the lie angle has for center contact, regardless of the shaft.  At least for me so.  The MAX model better aligns with that for me.   It did seem you could have this "adjusted" with the online customization however, which I found extremely interesting !

Good luck to all that enter !

The team usually seems to find the most appropriate testers somehow, so keep up the great work !!!

I have never bought any brand new clubs in my life. I have always gotten used. I’m currently hitting titleist 716 and titleist 905 driver. I have vokey wedges that are probably 2005ish models. I have an old Odessa 2ball putter. I laugh because my kids first sets were both brand new and they played for just months before they got something new. lol.  I would love an opportunity to try this new technology. Earlier in the year I went to golf galaxy and immediately was fixated on this driver. I am a shop teacher and we have been working with AI technology in our CAD software, so I brought this up to my students and we looked at the testing process Callaway went through. Very cool

Definitely excited to see this test, I’ve hit the Callaway drivers (and others) at fitting events and really enjoyed preliminary results from them. The 💎💎💎 is a great clean look and from everything I’ve heard still packs a ton of forgiveness in a low spin head!

Super excited to see the results! I have been in the market for a new driver and have really only ever used taylormade. Hope the testers enjoy and have a great experience to write about!

I was fitted for and currently game the Callaway Paradym X at 12 degrees which is why I selected the Max D.  I only swing at 72 mph so my distance isn’t all that great.  Since the Max D tested out as the longest driver, it’s possible that I might gain 5-10 yards extra distance with that model.  One could hope.

New to the mygolf spy forum. My driver broke last year so I bought a Cleveland launcher XL to hold me over for a couple of years while I took some lessons and got fit for new Irons. (more fittings to come). Swing is now improved and I am interested to see what options there are with all the AI and MOI releases this year.

I love the look of this driver, and would be interested to see if the Ai Smoke produced better numbers than my TSi3.

Awesome opportunity, a little undecided on if I like the smoky look on the bottom but performance is where it matters!

I struggle with off the tee this would be great for my game to help me staying a little more! Plus it looks absolutely sweet looking 

Wow, what an opportunity to get the latest and greatest. I do need help off the tee and this may be the answer that I was looking for! I hope to be a tester!

This would be an awesome comparison vs my current driver the Taylormade Stealth.

Which is unfortunately one of (if not the least forgiving driver) of the last few generations and I have heard nothing but exceptional things about the AI Smoke series but especially the TD. 

I think I could offer a fun comparison by being in the window of newer technology and looking to upgrade while also being able to directly test the AI "10K MOI" faces and heads .

Not only from a raw ball speed perspective ( I can run it up to 130+mph club head speed) but it would also be great to see how much more forgiveness really plays a role at that ball speed, strike location (I tend to miss off the toe) in regards to dispersion.

Ball Speed!.jpg

This is going to be good! I’d love to see how the new Triple Diamond compares to my Paradym Triple Diamond. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the forgiveness of the 2023 model, so if this year’s is more forgiving and just as long it’s a win win!

From everything I have read about the new Callaway Ai Smoke, it would be an incredible opportunity to test and provide feedback.  The part of my game that needs the most help, is the driver.  My distance has fallen off over the last couple of years and consequently the rest of my game receives more pressure and stress.  

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck to all.

This Test is now closed to further comments.