Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

10 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

I love the shade of blue went with here. It’s got a nice pop!

Me too!  While I would play any color if it fits, it's nice when you can pull the stick out of the bag without grimacing 😆

This is one I am wanting to see. Since I purchased my simulator I have been blown away by shafts, shaft weights, as to how much they affect ball flight and trajectory. I never would have thought that much about a shaft until I had the ability to really see numbers. Guys buying a driver off the shelf without being fitted are definitely leaving some yards on the table by not having the correct shaft in it. There’s definitely no “one fits all” at least from what I have seen from my golfing friend group that have hit on my simulator. 

Really looking forward to seeing the results of this testing. I've been wanting to get fitted for a new shaft for about a year now, but over analysis has delayed the process. Hopefully I can be a tester, but I'm interested in the results either way. 

This would be a good opportunity for me and, more importantly for Fujikura, as I am a stock shaft user.  I was actually surprised when I switched to my current Ping G-410 from T/M RBZ that the stock shaft performed well enough to not compel me to try other shafts.  I previously went through about five shafts on my RBZ before settling on a Project X 5.0.  

I am also getting ready to test the Ping G-430 Max 10K with the stock shaft at my club.  So we could bring the Ventus into a controlled test with that head as well.  

Hope you can choose me and Skagit Golf and CC, home of the Bill Egbers Memorial High School/ WA State Championship...  we had Angela Zhang competing with us from Bellevue High, as well as 200 other top WA State High School players.  Our local Burlington HS team took the ace with Bellevue coming in second. 

Absolutely love what MGS does for the consumer. Another great opportunity to test an awesome product. Thank you for doing these testings through your viewership. 

Swinging with a Grphite Designs shaft right now, but would love to test both on a sim and on a course to see if we’re able to dial it in a bit better.

Great chance for someone. I have always wanted to test my current shaft against a Ventus blue and see if it really makes a difference. I have heard good things about the 2024 models so it would definitely be a fun comparison.

Would really like to know if the hype is real..seems like it is!!

Thanks for the opportunity!

What an amazing opportunity, I’m actually curious to see how this shaft performs to the shaft I'm currently playing.  I currently play a Taylormade driver and 3 wood with a grafalloy bimatrix tour prototype x-stiff shaft. Thanks for the opportunity good luck to everyone that has applied.

What a great opportunity to run a direct comparison between the new Ventus shafts and my current Hzrdus Blue shaft. Well done mygolfspy on another fantastic testing opportunity.

Tried Ventus Red velocore during a fitting for a Taylormade driver but did not have enough time with it to form an opinion as there were several other shafts in play.

Would love to participate in this. Been playing a Ventus Black for a couple of years now and it has transformed my game off the tee. Good luck guys!

I'm looking forward to this test and reviews. Thinking it's time to change my shaft out for a new regular or senior shaft or maybe even a whole new driver and shaft. 

I am sneaking around those Fujikura shafts for… forever … but still cannot decide nor justify to buy some for fun … 
Getting my hands on one would be completely insane and compare it to my beloved HZRDUS Tour Black 85

Testing options would include Trackman Options to verify with data. 

BTW that Fujikura blue would match the Aerojet LS head perfectly 

IMG_6764.jpeg

IMG_8225.jpeg

Would love the opportunity to try this shaft.

Over the last 2 years I have essentially bought/ traded a ping fitting cart worth of shafts and driver heads (its difficult to get a proper, unbiased fitting in my part of Canada, so I've taken to learning the process myself), currently have 2 driver heads and 4 shafts - through the winter I worked on different combinations, and now i'm working through real world experience.

Thanks for the opportunity

Very great opportunity for someone like me. I bought a new driver and have a sinking suspicion I got the wrong shaft. Maybe having the opportunity to get more swings and see more data on different shafts will help me figure out if I got the right one or not. 

Love my hazard smoke low spin stiff flex but looking to see if there is a different shaft that I feel fits me better on my Titleist ts3 

I currently play a GD Tour AD W-60 Stiff shaft that I was not fitted for. I need a new driver and X-stiff shaft as my swing speeds have gone up over the years. Would love to test the new Venus shaft! Have heard great things from friends.

IMG_3056.jpeg

Currently game a G425 Max and I really like the head. Wanting to explore options other than stock stiff Alta shaft that came with it. 

Will be fun to see the data between stock and Ventus Blue. Love my lower traj and tighter dispersion from my stiffer/heavier 3W/3H shafts.

On 3/4/2024 at 2:03 PM, RVAJIM said:

Would be delighted to test the Ventus. I was fitted for a new Ping 325 about 16 months ago and spec'd with the Ventus TS6 but didn't pull the trigger. Now back in the market for a new driver and anxious to try these shafts again.

This Test is now closed to further comments.