Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,044 signups
Equipment Type: Health/Golf Tracking
Vendor: Garmin

Testers Wanted!

2.jpg
Last year, we had a Forum Testing Opportunity for the Garmin S70 watch, which received great results for its high-end feel, look, and of course, performance. For this member testing opportunity, we are taking a different angle and combining the Garmin S70 watch with the Garmin Approach CT10 sensors for a full on and off-course tracking experience.

A Different Kind Of Member Test
The Garmin S70 Life Series member test is going to take performance and tracking to a new level. While we still want to know how the products perform for our selected testers, this opportunity is just as much about how these products set you up to perform at your best. The selected testers will go through this long-term testing opportunity (8 weeks) tracking their Body Battery, Sleep Score, and HRV (heart rate variability) throughout the testing period. They will take these measurements before rounds, after rounds, and even on off days to see how they can help prepare their bodies for success, but also see the effects of their preparation (or lack thereof) on the scorecard. Combined with the Approach CT10 tracking sensors, the selected testers will have access to a full suite of data, stats, and more.

1.jpg

The Testing Opportunity
For this Forum Member Testing Opportunity with Garmin, we are looking for four golfers who are willing to share and explore the full Garmin experience with the S70 watch and Approach CT10 sensors. These golfers will test, review, and keep the watch and sensors as part of the member test, all while tracking their results to see how their day-to-day lives affect their golf rounds or how their golf rounds affect their day-to-day lives! We want to know how they score on good days and bad days, how the whole system works together, and if using the Garmin health tracking systems can affect their game to lower their scores.

Think you are ready for the challenge of this long-term member test?

6.jpg
*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members living in North America
*Registration closes May 15
*Testers announced on the Forum May 21

4.jpg

258 Comments

Would love to see how this thing stacks up to my Arccos system as well as its accuracy compared to my FitBit Charge 6. It would be awesome to be able to have 1 device which is able to handle all of that. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this test.

Would really love this opportunity to test.  Currently have an Approach S40 that want to upgrade.  Constantly looking to improve my game and being part of this testing opportunity would give me the discipline to track the statistics to gain insight on potential impact of these data points to my game.

I enjoy digging into all the data. Ever since I’ve gotten my whoop I’ve become more aware of how to care for my overall well being and made some massive changes. Would love to compare the data between these two brands.  Also love the ability to track shots on the course. So much data to dive into. 

Would love the opportunity to try the Garmin S70 watch. I have been using S62 for 3 years now and it is an amazing product. It would be great to put them side by side to compare them. Good luck to all, wish everyone would get picked!

I use a Garmin handheld that works well as well as a laser but carrying one if both if riding and cart path only is a pain. A nice watch style gps would be a big upgrade and would help on the course with the Virtual Caddie feature and the green reader. 

Awesome opportunity MGS , I’ve been using the Garmin App with my Fenix 6 pro for a few years . Statistics nerd over here, would love to compare with a golf focused watch. Also been meaning to look into the sensors for better on course short game stats. 

Good Luck to Everyone , can’t wait to hear the reviews .

Would love to compare with my current set up. 

That set up being throwing grass in the air to see where the wind is going and checking yardage by eyeball test...haha

Having used a Garmin in the past for golf, would love to see what new additions/upgrades have been made to the platform with the S70. Along with the CT10 sensors it should give some great insights!

I have had the vivoactive 3 for years and absolutely love it!  Would be super interested to see how the new features and tech work on the golf course!

I currently am an avid S62 user primarily for Golf, but do use some of the other features. I’d love to be involved in the test for the S 70 especially the other offerings besides the golf.

I recently bought and use a bluetooth glucose and BP monitor for feedback on my training.  Heart rate, sleep and activity would be a huge bonus.

Never tried the CT10's but always wanted to!

My main complaint about the 62 is that is practically invisible with a non-OLED display for day-to-day use.  I am a big time mechanical watch wearer to...so a nice S70 would fit right in!

I also use my G80 for practice at the range and in my hitting net.

I also integrate my Garmin with my Garmin marine navigation and Fusion (Garmin owned) stereo on my boat

Also have a Garmin Dash cam....

Sort of a Garmin Fan boy.

I’d love to be involved in this test!!

Another great opportunity here Thanks to Garmin and MGS! 

As a avid user of the Garmin S62 it is interesting to to see how much my heart rate and stress goes up during a round of golf. I do not have the sensors so it doesn't automatically track putting as I have to manually enter them into the watch. Unfortunately lately my S62 doesn't pick up all my shots and then I need to go into the app to enter them after the round. I haven't found a way to fix that yet. Overall the S62 is a great watch and I'm sure the new S70 os even better yet. Good luck to everyone who puts in to try out this test!

I have the Shotscope v3 and love it. Would love to have the chance to play my rounds with the S70 and compare the differences.

Fully in on this testing opportunity!

I use my Apple Watch for daily life and on the course with my Arccos. While satisfied with my Arccos, I have been budgeting for these items, and would love to give personal feedback.

It never ceases to amaze me the chance we get with all of these products!

Good Luck All!

This one is pretty awesome, it is everything I want to do with my apple watch but can't!!  I have an older model watch and batter is kaput when I try to pair an app with it so I use my  watch to track steps and my handheld Garmin on the course. The handheld is awesome but kind of a pain going back and forth to cart each shot especially when I duff one 40 yards up the fairway.  

I've been thinking about a performance watch, but I've not been thrilled with battery life of those I've considered. I'll be watching!

This would be an awesome opportunity to try this out! I’m big into fitness and golf so it’s the perfect mix to try out, was looking into a fitness watch and range finder so this would be awesome test. 

I've used the Garmin fitness watches for years and they each have a golf tool that mostly provides front-middle-back of green distances.  Would love to compare to a more golf forward watch.  Looking forward to this one!

Im excited. 

Just now, SilvesterT said:

Im excited. I think I’ve purchased or been gifted the arc cos system twice. Both times never used it. Returned it due to the subscription or not being able to play Bluetooth music on my phone or having to carry an extra shot tracker because I already have a remote for my automatic cart. I recently learned that Garmin had a system with no subscription and you wear a watch. Just never purchased or did enough research due to initial cost. my neighbor got it as a gift and I’ve been asking him to give me a review but he hasn’t. Maybe it’s time for me to make my own review.

Love Garmin! Tech has been helpful in improving my game! Would love to test their new product to improve my game and fitness level!

This Test is now closed to further comments.