Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
512 signups
Equipment Type: Junior Clubs
Vendor: All Kids

TWAKG3.jpg

While we all love the opportunity to test and review golf clubs and other equipment, there is little more that can make us happier than seeing our kids enjoying the game we are so passionate about. This is where this testing opportunity is focused. While we don’t expect the kids to do the writing or full review, we do want to get golf clubs in their hands to see how their game can improve and for them to express their thoughts. More importantly, we want to see them enjoy the game with clubs they have fun hitting.

TWAKG2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

This testing opportunity is brought to the MGS Forum community by All Kids Golf, founded in 1999. They offer custom-built junior clubs online and a full suite of clubs, apparel, accessories and games for kids of all ages.

All Kids Golf is focused on customer service, quality, selection and, importantly, price to enable more kids to enjoy the sport. For this testing opportunity, our selected junior testers will be reviewing a set of Lynx Ai Junior Golf Club Sets.

These sets offer everything a budding junior golfer needs to get started with the game. Available for kids five and up in three-, four-, five- and seven- club sets, the Lynx Ai Golf Set also includes a bag.

Do you think your child would be a perfect tester? We want feedback on how these clubs fit your child's game, how they fit and feel and if they help improve your child's passion for the game. 

Most of all, we want feedback on the excitement and fun our junior testers have with this set of golf clubs.

TWAKG1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to Forum members in the U.S. only.
*Registration ends July 9.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 16.
*Parents of the junior testers are responsible for posting, interacting and engaging on the Forum during the testing period.

107 Comments

This is an awesome opportunity - gutted it's only for the US, would've made a great early birthday present for my son! Looking forward to seeing these. My lil man has a RAM set for juniors and works well but as we evolve, keen to see who does good club sets for juniors given he'll keep growing out of old sets for a while!

Thanks to MGS, All Kids Golf, and Lynx, this is awesome.  This is what the game is about.  Getting the young ones involved.  Excellent job, I wish the testers the best of luck.  I would sign up for my littles but they are pretty set for now.  Clubs and bags look great by the way.

I have two eight year olds who would LOVE this. My son plays travel baseball and this would be amazing. A lot of baseball players naturally transition to golf. Lol Gotta develop the love for the game now. Plus give them a reason to come around when they get older. Thank you for the opportunity.

Excellent opportunities for the kids, good luck to all, my kids aren’t old enough to participate but will definitely be watching for the results!

I was just talking about this with my brother yesterday. I was talking about looking for information on quality kids sets and wasn't exactly sure where to turn. I figured I would search MGS and now realize there is a kids section. I know where my next rabbit hole will be!

Love this test. Great way to create the next generation of MGSers. My daughter just turned 4, so I’ll be looking for this test in the coming years. Unfortunately my daughter has the making of a lefty and my 2 year-old son a righty… so won’t be looking at hand-me-downs. 

Going to be watching this one closely, my 4 year old has a few clubs and loves playing yard golf, putting, and hitting at the simulator. I think she'll be ready for a first set with a bag this Christmas (turns 5 in January so I don't think we're qualified for the test). 

(Old picture from when the US Open was in town attached for fun) 

PXL_20230616_222853168.jpg

This is a great opportunity to get kids involved. My 10 year old son loves going out on the course with me. He's been doing First Tee for years, but finding good, affordable clubs, as he continues to grow is tough.

Oops, my son was so keen to test these clubs we signed up... but then realised it's USA only... *we're in Australia... 

On 7/3/2024 at 8:23 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Dropping this a few hours early!

What a cool opportunity. We have 5 kids ages 13-3 and they have to share two sets between them. I'd love for one to get to our more geared to their specific age/height. 

I've got a mini about to do her first golf camp next week. It would be interesting to see how her game progresses moving from her older sister's junior clubs to an upgraded set.

On 7/3/2024 at 10:23 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Dropping this a few hours early!

Awesome, we are in the market for new clubs for the kids and always enjoy trying out new things. 🤞

We are currently using the King Cobra Jr Golf Clubs (used clubs from Top Flite and US Kids Golf in the past) for my seven year old who has started his second year of US Kids Golf and PGA JR tournaments.  Was looking into both PING and US Kids Golf clubs potentially this season or next as he is due for a new set.

Would love to give these a whirl in his everyday practice and in tournaments to see how it compares to others.  Thanks Golf spy and Lynyx for making this available- look forward to trying them out or seeing some others from the Golf Spy family providing some insight into these clubs.  Good luck everyone and hope everyone is enjoying their Golf season!

20240703_164809.jpg

My son would absolutely love the opportunity to test the Lynx Ai Junior Golf Club Sets. He's a budding golfer with a growing passion for the game, and a new set of clubs would be incredibly exciting for him. We're particularly interested in feedback on how the clubs fit his size and skill level, and how they contribute to his enjoyment of golf. It would be a pleasure to share his honest opinions and experiences with the community.

On 7/4/2024 at 6:11 AM, Patrick Dawes said:

This would have been great if I had not just bought my daughter a set good luck to all the other forum parents out there and hope you have as much fun taking out the kid as I do (although the guy in the bay next to us at they driving she terrified when she hit the metal divider with a less then stellar drive might beg to differ)

There's nothing wrong with hitting the metal divider that's where we all started. Keep getting her out there. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.