Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
512 signups
Equipment Type: Junior Clubs
Vendor: All Kids

TWAKG3.jpg

While we all love the opportunity to test and review golf clubs and other equipment, there is little more that can make us happier than seeing our kids enjoying the game we are so passionate about. This is where this testing opportunity is focused. While we don’t expect the kids to do the writing or full review, we do want to get golf clubs in their hands to see how their game can improve and for them to express their thoughts. More importantly, we want to see them enjoy the game with clubs they have fun hitting.

TWAKG2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

This testing opportunity is brought to the MGS Forum community by All Kids Golf, founded in 1999. They offer custom-built junior clubs online and a full suite of clubs, apparel, accessories and games for kids of all ages.

All Kids Golf is focused on customer service, quality, selection and, importantly, price to enable more kids to enjoy the sport. For this testing opportunity, our selected junior testers will be reviewing a set of Lynx Ai Junior Golf Club Sets.

These sets offer everything a budding junior golfer needs to get started with the game. Available for kids five and up in three-, four-, five- and seven- club sets, the Lynx Ai Golf Set also includes a bag.

Do you think your child would be a perfect tester? We want feedback on how these clubs fit your child's game, how they fit and feel and if they help improve your child's passion for the game. 

Most of all, we want feedback on the excitement and fun our junior testers have with this set of golf clubs.

TWAKG1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to Forum members in the U.S. only.
*Registration ends July 9.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 16.
*Parents of the junior testers are responsible for posting, interacting and engaging on the Forum during the testing period.

107 Comments

My oldest grandson is about to outgrow his first junior set, so this would be perfect for him, and then his little brother can take his old set and we keep on growing the love for the game!

I have an almost 3 year old, 5 1/2 year old, and 8 1/2 year old who are taking summer golf clinics at our club and join me for rounds and we would love to provide feedback on kids clubs. They are loving learning the game and give me an excuse to get out on the course!

This is a cool one, good luck to all!  Would be interesting if these are as good as my kids current Tour Edge set.  He is 8 and loves golf!  We play 9 holes every Saturday and with baseball ending we will be playing more weeknights. 😎

Took my grandsons, 4 and 7 to the driving range for the first time two weeks ago while there were here visiting. They had a blast. If they lived closer I would sign them up.  I really am impressed with the breadth a depth of the tests the MGS team make available to us as forum members. 

For those with junior golfers make sure to sign them up for the YouthOnCourse.org membership. This is a great program. Benefits of membership start with $5 greens fees at courses all over the US.  There are over 50 courses here in Oregon that participate. 

Such a shame it only US based. 
My Son is always asking me if he can come with me when I am about to leave. 

Taking him the the range this weekend fir his 1st ever experience. I will try and remember to take a picture and post ( might be to proud dad to post 🙂 )

My grandkids aren't interested in golf, so I won't be signing up.  But I think this is a great test.  I love to see kids learning the game.  After all, someone has to help me pay to keep golf courses open in my dotage.

I really love to see a opportunity for kids to get in on the action! My 10yo is about due for a new set this would be great. He currently has a lynx 5i in his bag and hits the snot out of it. Interested to see feedback or hopefully be a tester. 

Super pumped about this test.  My daughter is 11 and taking lessons once a week with a hand me down junior set of clubs right now to gauge her interest in the game.  She is telling me she is having fun so even if she's is not picked for this test, I am excited to see the results.

pretty interesting caveat with YoC is that their age range for membership is 6-18. we have a lot of courses near my area that qualify for YoC’s program, but they wouldn’t let my son join because he was too young. i asked why that mattered and they said something about kids under 5 or 6 (can’t remember exactly) not being allowed on golf courses in Virginia. there’s a par 3 course near me i take my son to and i just say he’s 5. i get a raised eyebrow but no questions. 

This is a great opportunity! My 8 year old son would love a new set from his current US kids golf set that he is outgrowing to use in his PGA Junior League. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all those juniors! 

That is awesome. Good luck to those who get selected! 

I recently got some clubs from a friend for my oldest ... she has had fun hitting the plastic balls around the yard .... gonna make the leap to the driving range soon and eventually the course for ride in the cart!

My 11 year old could definitely use a new set, he's outgrown his old ones and they are waiting to be donated. He's been in the First Tee program for a few years, starting Jr PGA this summer.

His older brother (13) is well past Jr sets, he's using regular length clubs now. I have a couple years before #3 needs clubs (8 months old).

This Test is now closed to further comments.