Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,706 signups
Equipment Type: Virtual Golf
Vendor: GOLF+

TWGOLFfeature.jpg

Continuing our trend of bringing varied opportunities to the MyGolfSpy Forum community, we have one that brings the golf course and your game to your living room with GOLF+ and the world of virtual golf.

About GOLF+ 

GOLF+ is the official VR golf game of the PGA Tour. Take a stroll through St Andrews, test your game at Pinehurst No. 2 or immerse yourself in the raucous excitement of the 16th hole at TPC Scottsdale. GOLF+ offers daily tournaments, a variety of multiplayer modes, 20 different real-world courses (and counting) and physics engineered by tens of thousands of real-world swings. GOLF+ is built BY golfers, for golfers.

TWGOLF2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity 

We are searching for three golfers to test and review the full GOLF+ experience. GOLF+ is available exclusively on the Meta Quest platform. Don’t have a headset? Not to worry. Testers will receive a Meta Quest 3 headset as well as a golf club controller attachment to bring the game to life.

For this testing opportunity, we want golfers to not only review the product and its features but also to compete against each other in tournaments and matches with members of the GOLF+ team.

We want to know how this virtual experience compares to your real-life experience. Can it take the place of a weekly round if the weather isn’t cooperating? Can it help provide accurate feedback on your swing and even improve your game?

The final portion of this testing opportunity includes the GOLF+ TOUR where our testers will compete with the rest of the GOLF+ community to see where they stack up.

Think you are able to take on fellow members in a virtual tournament? Are you ready to chronicle your journey through the GOLF+ virtual experience and provide feedback to our community?

TWGOLF!.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.

*Registration closes July 11. 

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 16.

153 Comments

I'd be thrilled to participate in the GOLF+ testing program. As an avid golfer, I'm always looking for ways to improve my game and enjoy the sport, even when the weather doesn't cooperate. The opportunity to experience GOLF+ firsthand, compete in tournaments, and provide feedback to the community sounds like a fantastic experience. I'm eager to test the realism of the virtual experience and see if it can truly capture the feeling of playing on a real course.

On 7/6/2024 at 9:15 AM, Coulter said:

This would be awesome!! I could finally get my wife to try out golf lol maybe my son would cooperate and try it out to. Considering he’s turning 3 in September that may be a stretch but worth a try

It is never to early to start them out golfing. Albeit difficult sometimes if you can get them started out young you'll have a golf partner for life. 

I have been looking for a golf simulation product at home but have not had the space. This would be an amazing way to practice my gold game at home without the space requirment! I also love virtual reality. This would be an all around great product to get chosen to try.

Looks very cool, and it could be a great way to get our kids interested in golf.

As having played VR many times, very interested in seeing how accurate this will be compared to real world swings, especially putting. Would be interesting to see if they could even implement virtual lessons using a platform such as this. Love this concept.

On 7/6/2024 at 7:29 PM, TSauer said:

This has got to be one of the coolest testing opportunities here! I’ll definitely be following this. I’m a nerd and this stuff intrigues me!

I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to bring unique different opportunities to the forum.

We all love a good driver or iron test, but the golf space has so much different stuff that is worth exploring.

Changes coming for next year which should open up a lot more for a lot more.

Never had VR but would love to try it out?  Sounds like a great opportunity!!

Great idea - I think we're all looking for more ways to practice and enjoy golf with perhaps less hassle or reliance on the weather! As someone who has had a fair few rounds rained out this year, I'd be keen to see/hear how good this is!

Our family has been looking for ways to keep our junior golfers active in the winter months - when we are buried in snow.  This has definitely captured our interest after seeing this post... so many questions.  Eagerly awaiting the communities feedback on this system and the possibility of utilizing such an amazing tool.  

My hope is to someday open an indoor golf simulation facility as our area lacks options for young golfers to work on their game during the winter months.

I've only ever played golf simulation VIA traditional simulation methods to this point so this is an interesting prospect. I will have to start looking into the pricing comparisons between VR vs traditional methods.  Taking into consideration accuracy, real feel, etc.

I am glad that we joined this community and I feel like there is a lot to learn here.  Its always good to find any reason to discuss golf with fellow golf lovers.

Best of luck everyone and look forward to future discussions!!

What a great opportunity to test VR golf.I would find this handy for someone like myself who can't always get out on the course or range and doesn't have the funds or room for a proper golf simulator .

I would absolutely love this opportunity, as I'm sure everyone would! I've only ever used a VR a handful of times however, if golf is involved you can count me in!

Very cool you guys are testing this out.  I'd be very interested in trying this with the club.  We rented a VR headset and trying to swing with just the regular controls was a disaster, you need the weight and feel of a club.  

This is awesome, actually purchased an oculus quest 2 when they first came out to play golf games on it but that was before the attachments came out. Would love to try the upgraded version as a big tech nerd and golf nerd this is very cool! Good luck to the testers! 

I would love the opportunity to test this product and see if has potential to improve my game.  Since golfing year round is not possible with the winters in my state.

This is cool, and different!!  This would be a great thing to have for us "northerners" who can only play 5-7 months out of the year!!  Good luck to everyone!!

Sounds like a lot of fun as well as good practice!  Hope to try it out. Good luck to everyone!

This Test is now closed to further comments.