Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,088 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

RapsodoTW.jpg

We ran a member testing opportunity with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro last season, but since then, Rapsodo has released a handful of new features and updates that need to be reviewed.

The Rapsodo MLM2Pro has been highly praised by MyGolfSpy for its various functions and extremely affordable price point. We know how well the Rapsodo MLM2Pro can help golfers with training, video, and overall numbers, but how functional and useful are these new features? Can they open up this launch monitor's value to more golfers for more uses?

To give you an idea of some of the new features that have been released since launch, here is a brief rundown:

R-Cloud: Now you can access all your sessions, recordings, and shots anywhere you have internet access. Want to review swings on your computer and break down your swing? Now you can, and you are not limited to only viewing them on the app.

R-Speed: Are you working on gaining swing speed? R-Speed will record your swings, swing speed, and sessions in conjunction with Superspeed, The Stack, and Rypstick to give you accurate results on your swing speed training. Don’t have one of those? Don’t worry, you can work on speed training just using the Rapsodo App and MLM2Pro.

Range: Practice on a range and get more lifelike feedback even while hitting into a net.

Target Range: Want to work on specific targets? Target Range gives you various targets to aim at in a full virtual practice facility. Hitting targets doesn’t just mean greens; there are fairways and layup options, offering over 100 different targets to choose from.

These are just a few of the new features that have been added, and we need to review them.

RapsodoUnit.jpg

The Testing Opportunity We are looking for three golfers to test, review, and keep a Rapsodo MLM2Pro launch monitor with a one-year Premium Membership. Our selected testers are expected to give a full review of all these new features as well as how the Rapsodo MLM2Pro works as a simulator. Do these new features add value? Should they entice golfers to take the plunge and purchase an MLM2Pro? We want you to let our community know.

*This testing opportunity is open to registered Forum members in the U.S. only.

*Registration closes July 24.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

RapsodoTrack.jpg

232 Comments

Perfect timing as I am building a shed for my lawn equipment and was hoping to convert my garage into a practice facility with mats, netting and voila …launch monitor!

This is an great opportunity. To have all the measurements of your golf swing, including video, would be ideal for every type of golfer, from beginner to pro. That kind of data is amazing.

I would love to test this out. I am at the driving range regularly working on swing and contact and would love more info about my swing and the stats. I’d love to compare it to the PRGR that I have. 

What an awesome opportunity, good luck to the lucky testers.

I've been looking at launch monitors but don't qualify as a tester living in Australia, so I'll be following the reviews 

Thank you for the testing opportunity!!!! I currently have the FlightScope Mevo+ and it would be nice to compare! Fingers crossed

I’ve been looking to build a better hitting bay. This might just convince my wife to let me.

I practice everyday full swing, putting and chipping. This would be amazing to see how the rapsodo MLM2 pro compares with going to the range and and too see how much it would help my game. 

Exactly what this old man needs. Still hit it a reasonable distance, just cat tell how far or high etc. Good luck to all.

Wow, always wanted to view and know all this information about my swing. What a great way to track and improve your game through technology. This is something I could really get into. I have a range 2 miles from my house and also a net at home that I barely use. With the Rapsodo MLM2Pro it sure would give me no reason to not to improve my game.

This is such a wonderful opportunity provided by MGS, you guys are killing it and thank you for this. As the world has become more tech savvy, so has the golf world. These key aspects of the golf swing that were not available to the everyday golfer, are now in the palm of our hand with the launch monitor and app. What a fantastic experience this would be!!

Would have loved the possibility to test it against the Garmin R10. I'm using the R10 for sometime now and always curious how the R10 lives up to other launch monitors. Sadly I'm not from the US, so looking forward to the reviews and hearing if the new features add value to already great reviews of the Rapsodo. Good luck everyone who entered!

Been eyeing one of these for months now - awesome that we'll get to see some live data and feedback from the community. Great stuff from MGS

This is a great opportunity!! I would love to have a launch monitor to help my practice time get better!! Have been looking for a while for one. 

Good Luck Everyone! I dont have a local range and would love to test out the Rapsodo MLM2Pro.  I feel like it could really help my game. 

I have an outdoor setup into a net. I have the Garmin R10 and just picked up the SkyTrak Plus. Have a nice Real Feel golf mat and hit into a net. I've been using the GC2 and GC4 at GolfTec, and they switched out the GC2s to SkyTrak Plus. I would like to see how the Rapsodo MLM2Pro compares to both units. I did get the RTC balls for the Garmin R10. I want to try out the recording feature on the MLM2Pro. I would also like to see what the software difference is since the Rapsodo name is also on the SkyTrak Plus. 

Agreed, this is a great opportunity to compare units in a real life environment not a studio. Im currently using the original SkyTrak and would love to put them head to head and compare data and accuracy. Good luck everyone. 

the availability for the average golfer to have access to a launch monitor is amazing, more so a portable one. I am in the process of redesigning my swing after a major injury and having the ability to get instant feedback in a way that most golfers would not be able to provide. This device would be an amazing tool to have as part of the process and I would love the opportunity to give some feedback on it!    

Definitely would appreciate the opportunity to get some hard data on range sessions etc and dial in where to improve

I will be tracking this test. I have peaked at simulators and want to learn more about them. This price point makes it feel realistic for my budget. If it performs well for the testers it will go on my “plan to buy” list.

Amazing opportunity! Good luck to all that apply and hope the 3 that get picked enjoy testing!

It would make my wife very happy if I was a tester since I’m planning on buying a launch monitor. MGS could really help my marital situation! 😆

I would love the opportunity to try this out.  Just getting back in the game after losing 50 pounds and need to fix my swing.

This Test is now closed to further comments.