Testers Wanted: Me and My Golf True Grip Glove

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,085 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Me and My Golf

MMGFeature.jpg

If you are a golfer who watches YouTube, then you are likely familiar with the Me and My Golf channel. Andy and Piers have been staples of YouTube golf, amassing nearly a million subscribers. Andy and Piers (hosts and faces of Me and My Golf) have hundreds of videos aimed at making the game of golf simpler and providing more consistent results with tips, tricks, and content that is fun, innovative, and informative.

The Me and My Golf True Grip Glove

Andy and Piers have branched out from the YouTube world, offering a product that is purpose-built to fix a large issue many golfers have – the grip.

The Me and My Golf True Grip Glove is a fully functional golf grip and training aid all in one. It features clear visual cues and materials that help golfers get their grips into the proper placement every time.

Not only that, but included with the glove is access to exclusive videos about the glove, how to train with it, and what to look for when using it. All of this is accessible through a QR code included with the golf glove.

MMGGlove.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for golfers who struggle with their grip, who have a big hook, slice, or just trouble hitting straighter shots. The golf grip can be a difficult thing to manage, and we are keen to see if the Me and My Golf True Grip Glove can cure your grip issues.

For this testing opportunity, four golfers will be selected to test, review, and keep a Me and My Golf True Grip Glove.

Are you struggling with big misses left or right and want to see if this glove can help cure them?

MMGGlove2.jpg

This testing opportunity is open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Available for left- and right-handed golfers.

Registration closes July 24.

Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

73 Comments

Interested product. I wonder if it has similar feel and performance to the StaSoft that I typically use. 

Finding a glove that fits and feels comfortable is always a challenge, add the grip enhancements for alignment, great combo.  Love to see the reviews, if not selected.

I would be very interested in trying this technology......I struggle to find a good glove that does not slide all over my grips......plus i have a heavy pull with my irons so this could help tremendously

My grip has been weird and uncomfortable as of late.  Still hitting the ball ok but it has affected my confidence to the point of stressing about "easy" shots.

Working to make sure grip looks correct at address….inevitably something looks/feels incorrect but impossible to fix while on the tee box.   🤷🏻‍♂️ 

We're super excited for the testers who are chosen to test out the True Grip Glove. Me And My Golf launched this in February 2023 and we've had so much positive feedback over the past 18 months, so this is an amazing opportunity to see how much it does help your game! Just an FYI - we are the global distributor for Me And My Golf's training aids (along with other brands) so, please feel free to ask us any questions you may have as we will be very active on this the forum. Looking forward to seeing what you all think of the True Grip Glove!! 

1 hour ago, SC Golf said:

We're super excited for the testers who are chosen to test out the True Grip Glove. Me And My Golf launched this in February 2023 and we've had so much positive feedback over the past 18 months, so this is an amazing opportunity to see how much it does help your game! Just an FYI - we are the global distributor for Me And My Golf's training aids (along with other brands) so, please feel free to ask us any questions you may have as we will be very active on this the forum. Looking forward to seeing what you all think of the True Grip Glove!! 

Excited to have partnered with you on this and Exputt. 

Thank you a bunch! 

Lots of fantastic candidates - not an easy list to narrow down!

Very interested to see how this works. Been working on my grip for the last several weeks, straightened me out a lot, but still find myself unconsciously reverting back to hook grip. Would like to see if this glove would help keep me focused on it. 

Andy and Piers, I just played in Houston this weekend.  As I went through 3 gloves in the round, I thought about your glove.

Help!!

I didn't sign up because I happened to buy one of these a couple of weeks ago.  I can tag along with a free review as well.  I tried it on Monday and couldn't figure out how to get the arrow on the thumb to point at my right shoulder and my swing felt terrible so I just took it off.  I will watch the videos on how to actually use it and come back after giving it a real go.

18 hours ago, sman3115 said:

I didn't sign up because I happened to buy one of these a couple of weeks ago.  I can tag along with a free review as well.  I tried it on Monday and couldn't figure out how to get the arrow on the thumb to point at my right shoulder and my swing felt terrible so I just took it off.  I will watch the videos on how to actually use it and come back after giving it a real go.

The videos created by Piers and Andy are very informative and will definitely help with how to position your grip correctly! Any grip change will feel terrible at first but will benefit you in the long term.

On 7/21/2024 at 4:51 PM, Guy Williams said:

Looking forward to  new gloves here in the Middle East, will they suit the hit conditions here? 

We have the gloves (and other Me And My Golf training aids) available at eGolf Megastore. Definitely made to suit all weather conditions!

On 7/20/2024 at 1:07 PM, Richard Wise said:

Is it also made for lefty golfers ?

Yes! In three different sizes.

14 minutes ago, SC Golf said:

The videos created by Piers and Andy are very informative and will definitely help with how to position your grip correctly! Any grip change will feel terrible at first but will benefit you in the long term.

It was pretty much everything about my swing, that felt terrible so the grip was the least of my concerns.

I'm sure the videos are great, my complaint is I couldn't just pull them up from the website to figure it out. They just said in the FAQ's to scan the QR code from the insert in the package and I wasn't going to leave the range to go get a card from my trunk.  I don't get the thought process of not just publishing the videos directly on the website for anyone to see.  And if they are then it is way too difficult to get to them and they should be more front-and-center.

1 hour ago, sman3115 said:

It was pretty much everything about my swing, that felt terrible so the grip was the least of my concerns.

I'm sure the videos are great, my complaint is I couldn't just pull them up from the website to figure it out. They just said in the FAQ's to scan the QR code from the insert in the package and I wasn't going to leave the range to go get a card from my trunk.  I don't get the thought process of not just publishing the videos directly on the website for anyone to see.  And if they are then it is way too difficult to get to them and they should be more front-and-center.

We appreciate the feedback and I completely understand your thought process here. The RRP's for the product were calculated with the lessons in-mind, as they add value to the product. Once you have scanned the QR code and created a free account, you have access to the videos forever. I apologise if it was inconvenient at the time and hope you benefit from the lessons and the glove on your next range session!

11 minutes ago, SC Golf said:

We appreciate the feedback and I completely understand your thought process here. The RRP's for the product were calculated with the lessons in-mind, as they add value to the product. Once you have scanned the QR code and created a free account, you have access to the videos forever. I apologise if it was inconvenient at the time and hope you benefit from the lessons and the glove on your next range session!

No apology necessary.  I definitely will take the time to familiarize myself with the program and give it a go.  I know I need specific help on my grip and alignment so I am pumped to give it a good go next time!

3 minutes ago, sman3115 said:

No apology necessary.  I definitely will take the time to familiarize myself with the program and give it a go.  I know I need specific help on my grip and alignment so I am pumped to give it a good go next time!

Amazing, let us know how it goes

This Test is now closed to further comments.