Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

Of course these.  Never been a Callaway guy but these irons are too pretty to pass up a chance.  I can easily be a convert 😉  

image.png.e2ccf108d71740bad9bce330d9f56ebd.png

Okay, I've got a lotta golf scheduled from September-November so I am throwing my hat in the ring for this testing opportunity.

Screenshot2024-08-14at8_58_01AM.png.af0a486e903ad72285309cf90e72684f.png

My dream set would be the AI200 with a stiff flex. I have been working on my swing speed, and really like the fact that the AI200 are workable. Good luck to all as these seem like great clubs.

image.png.2e0cbd89a9254d694d0ac827fdbeb56c.png

image.png.99611914e59309acab62b45ad0dcc995.png

AI200 would be perfect for me. I have apex pros now but don’t play 3x/week like I used to- 1 year olds will do that to your game- so could use a little more forgiveness for off center strikes but without all the offset in a game improvement 🤮

Really great testing opportunity for the group! I’ve been looking at a possible upgrade to my iron sets to a more workable set after dealing with distance issues with my irons as I’ve made technical changes. Hope to be considered, but either way the Apex line will be one I have my eyes on in the future!

IMG_2767.jpeg

image.png.b4a6ba2504fc4c3047d0045a5f709133.png

My Mizuno's are great, but the distance is getting to be a little too much and my gapping has been thrown off as I've gained swing speed this year. Would be great to get my irons back into some more controllable launch windows and distances.

This would be awesome. MGS has had some heaters this year for testing opportunities! Theses are hands down one of my favorite looking irons as well. 

IMG_3388.png

“Dream Set” would be 4-A, which would hopefully finally fix my current yardage gap from P-52°

I am going to be following this test. I’ve always been drawn to the Callaway Apex line and I’m really curious how much has really changes with the AI updates!

Good luck to everyone applying to be a tester, depending on results these might end up being my next major bag overhaul!

Thanks to Callaway and the forum team. Exciting stuff!

Wow, I'd love to try these new Callaways. I'm considering new irons and this would be one I'd be interested in. Thanks for this opportunity and good luck to all!

Having played Mizuno MP-37 for the last 20+ years and absolutely LOVING them over that time, I have found that as I get older, so do my clubs! I am now in search of a new set with newer technology and am hoping that these could be a good fit for me as I approach 60 years of age, ugh 😞

The Ai 200 is a great looking players distance iron. Would love to go back to players distance irons from my i230's as I feel my ball striking isn't meant for them. A 4-PW set with stiff Project X IO shafts and 1 degree upright would be my ideal make up. 

Best of luck testers! 

O man, I can’t keep up with all the great testing opportunities.  It looks like the Ai200s would be the ones for me, as they would compare to my current Taylormade P790s.  I would definitely do a side by side comparison. I couldn’t get in the main specs but I circled option best for myself 

IMG_7339.jpeg

I have the Ai driver and its fantastic. If Callaway has added the same tech in the irons then they will be a hit as well.

Wow, another huge testing opportunity! You guys are killing it this year test after test. Good luck to all who are signing up, and thanks to MGS for giving us all a chance to test and review cool stuff!

Screenshot_20240813_121733_Chrome.jpg

Super interested in the Ai200 after playing a set of T-200 and T-150 this past weekend. Excited to see the results of the new player style irons

This Test is now closed to further comments.