Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,625 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: SkyTrak

7.jpg

Introduction
Skytrak+ is an advanced golf launch monitor that combines photometric and Doppler radar technologies to deliver comprehensive shot data. It provides accurate measurements of key metrics such as ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates, making it a valuable tool for golfers who are serious about improving their game. The device includes features like the Shot Optimizer, which offers instant feedback on shot quality, and a multi-camera system that allows for detailed shot analysis from various angles. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Skytrak+ is versatile and portable, catering to golfers at all levels.

8.jpg

Key Features:

Comprehensive Data Tracking: Measures ball speed, launch angle, and spin with high accuracy using dual tracking technology.

Instant Feedback: The Shot Optimizer provides real-time insights into shot consistency and performance.

Detailed Analysis: Multi-camera functionality captures shots from multiple angles for a thorough analysis.

Practice Versatility: Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, offering various practice modes, including virtual simulations.

Subscription-Based Enhancements: Access to advanced features and simulations through different subscription tiers.

About the Testing Opportunity
We are looking for two forum members to test, review, and keep the Skytrak+ launch monitor. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, and overall effectiveness in improving their game. This is an opportunity to see how well the Skytrak+ performs in real-world settings and to provide feedback that will help other golfers make informed decisions.

*Open to Forum members in the U.S.A. only. 
*Must be able to provide indoor and outdoor data. 
*Registration closes Aug 20. 
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 27.

258 Comments

I am interested to see how much has improved from the OG Skytrak (which I currently use). The recent software update has been great, but it feels like using the OG I'm using a Ferrari software with a Kia engine. 

Excited to see how this review comes out. This day in age technology is at our disposal. These items can be expensive but a useful tool. Looking forward to hearing more about this.

All signed up. I've been using an Eye Mini and although it's great, I'm quite interested in the new "Course Play" software and the training software they have developed. One nice thing is that I already have a DIY sim, projector, and laptop ready to run the ST+ and software. Also, kids are going back to school in the next couple of weeks so I'll have plenty of time to write a great review. 

Good luck everyone. 

I have an MLM2Pro that I use currently. It’s a nifty device but the consistency of the shots leaves me wanting more. Hopefully I get selected and can try this one! 

This would be fun for my kids and I to compare to others we have or have used. My backyard practice hole and basement net setup are ready to go!

I've been wanting a launch monitor but can't afford one. 
I would consider this winning the lottery if I got it.

Good luck to all. Crossing my fingers for this one. Been saving up for MLm2Pro and this would be awesome for the garage setup!

This is an awesome opportunity! Hopefully we get great feedback!

Q:If there are no setup constraints - sky track or the mevo+? 

I have an old version of skytrak and would love to see what improvements they have made to this launch monitor!

Does the registration typically close early? I should have two more hours! This would have been a nice one to test 🙂

*Registration closes Aug 20. 

Would love to have an opportunity to test this out. Have been looking to get a launch monitor to help me and my son improve our games. 

I would love to test this thing out! I was looking to build a simulator in my own home and this would be the perfect thing to jumpstart that! I would use this every day! I would play a minimum of a round a day!

🔥 I'm beyond excited about the Skytrak+ testing opportunity!

The combo of advanced shot data and features like Shot Optimizer sounds like a game-changer. I'm ready to put it to the test, both indoors and outdoors, to see how it impacts my game.

Accuracy is key for me, so I'll be digging into the data and comparing it to my on-course performance. Plus, those multi-angle videos will be awesome for analyzing my swing!

Can't wait to share my in-depth review with the community. Let's see how this tech takes my golf journey to the next lev

el!

I'd love to do a direct comparison between my ES Pro Tour Plus since they are marketed as direct competitors.  And I'm not super satisfied with the functionality or the ease of use with the ES so I assume Skytrak is better since it is more popular or is it just name brand recognition.  You won't pick me to find out 

My son and I would love the opportunity to test this out.  He is on his high school golf team and I am a 4 handicap.  We have access to a local indoor facility and could test it against Foresight and Trackman.  We could also take it out to the driving range at our club.

Good luck to everyone! This is a great opportunity for all but especially for those of us in climates that don't allow us to golf all year. Swinging a club during the "offseason" and being able to work on things in those months is a handicap changer!

This Test is now closed to further comments.