Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

Sometimes timing is funny.  I decided to replace my bag this week and have been deciding if a cart bag was a better option since I only ride or use my pushcart.   

I’ve seen a few of these out in the wild and those that I have asked about them said that they love the bags!

Great looking bag and would love the opportunity to try it out and share my thoughts!

I looked at the stand bags before buying my Vessel cart bag. I ride in the hot months here in Oklahoma but walk with an electric remote cart in the fall. In the winter when it’s cold, we still play and it’s back to riding with a cart cover and heater etc… so, I could see putting it thru its paces. 

Would love to try this bag out, it looks awesome.  Injured a knee earlier in the season, so I'm riding these days instead of walking, and given the medical prognosis, I likely will be for some time.  Will be interesting to test out a true cart bag vs the stand bag I've been using.  If I'm lucky enough to be one of the chosen testers, this bag will also see some use in Ireland and Scotland during some planned trips.  That'll certainly test out how well it handles bad weather and how well the bag's features such as pockets perform in less than ideal conditions.

I've been looking all year for a bag that can replace my Ogio Woode.  There hasn't been one yet that ticks all the boxes...this so far looks like the closest thing out there.  I'd love to test this bag.

Wow, that all black bag is my dream bag. I haven’t had a new bag in 10 years and this is the first bag I have seen that would make me think of trading in the Cleveland faithful.

Would love to test it....actually just started looking at new cart bags.   Unfortunately my just 3-year old Titleist 14 cart bag is starting to fall apart.   I guess they don't build them like they used to.  

Golf bags are something I own and use longer than anything else golf related. Currently my Taylor Made carry bag is over 10 years old. I definitely look for a bag that is both durable, but also looks great for years to come. The Ghost Bag seems to fit those criteria.

I've been looking to replace my 10(?) year-old Nike stand bag and have been considering getting a cart bag since I either ride in a cart or use my push cart most of the time. I was actually looking at this very bag last night.

I have always liked the looks of the Ghost bags, but wondered about durability, especially with the magnetic closures. 

Good luck to those who get the opportunity to test. 

Im ready for this one!! Current bag strap wear is more than I expected. Currently plus 95 degrees where I play and over the next 3 months I will have ALL the weather (heat, rain, wind, cold and possible snow!) to see how this holds up! 

Another great opportunity!

I carry a Titleist Linksmaster bag, and it looks great, but the functionality of the bag is sometimes questionable. It is a bit too heavy to carry, so 95% of the time, I am riding--but I've never owned a cart bag. The Linksmaster only has 3-way divider sections, which makes it VERY tight and somewhat frustrating to arrange clubs, keep them in that arrangement, and I end up with extra grip wear on my clubs from shoving them down to fit into the bag fully. The 14-way dividers on the GT-14 would be AWESOME to test how much smoother it makes riding and having clubs ready for the next shot and how it decreases club rattle and knicks and dings from the bumps and dips that come with mountain golf. The dedicated rangefinder pocket is also a great feature and would help "clean up" the look of my current set-up. The insulated drink compartment is also a plus versus a sideways water bottle holder with questionable retention in a cart--plus it would save the need for my small cooler if a couple drinks are on the cards for the round. I would like to see how all the extra space works. I tend to carry around a dozen balls (just-in-case), rain gear that I end up having to stow away in the cart basket, umbrella, valuables bag, and other essentials such as sunscreen and a travel baby powder for those summer rounds (IYKYK). I'd love to test the loaded car to cart weight, zippers, and overall functionality of the bag compared to the Linksmaster. The all black/carbon Ronin with the red flight pulls is sexy I must say! Good luck to all! 

Below is an example of my 3-way divider bag--add headcovers and alignment sticks and its snug! 

22.jpg

I have quite a few gadgets and cart items that I store for every round. Would love to see how the bag holds up with all of it's pockets and space! Ghost bags have awesome features that would make life a lot easier.

This Test is now closed to further comments.