Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,596 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: TaylorMade

TMPseriesTW.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

hitoeTW.jpg

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

The testing opportunity

We’re looking for six golfers to thoroughly test these clubs, focusing on their performance, fitting experience, and durability over time. Whether it’s on-course feedback or data from a launch monitor, we want detailed insights that will help the MyGolfSpy community understand how these clubs truly perform.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration ends Aug. 29.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 3.

Testers must be willing to be fit for their selected product.

3.jpg

380 Comments

Those CB's look right up my alley!  Good luck everyone.  This is going to be a holy grail score for the lucky ones for sure. 

What an opportunity! Would love to see how these perform against my T100s and Sub 70 659 set. Having never gamed Taylormade wedges, it would be interesting to see if they outperform Vokeys.

Good luck to all!

What an awesome opportunity!  I've never personally bagged TMs, but I've gotten close.  This would be a great way to see what I've been missing out on!

Love this opportunity! I’ve been waiting for you guys to test these irons. The P770 irons seem to combine forgiveness and expert feel. I consistency is exactly what I look for in a set of irons and these should add that to my game. Thanks guys! 

I’m so amped for an opportunity to test these clubs! I’ve been so interested and curious how the 770’s would play in comparison to my typical sets of blades.. this test grabs my attention more than any other! Good luck to all!

I have been a long time Taylor Made user i Have a Bubble 2 Driver that cannot be replaced i've tried many others but its still fits me better and longer, the Irons i have RBZ are solid ,

I would try new versions to better my game , WOW what an opportunity.

Team Taylormade all the way!! I currently play the P7MB and love the feel and look. I have been wondering if I should shift my long irons, but the p770 seems too far of a jump. The p7cb seem like the perfect fit!! I also love the Taylormade hi-toe 3 that has been in my bag for years! This is an amazing test, mygolfspy!! Love all that y'all do!!

Could use an update to my JPX 900’s! Been a forged cavity player forever would like to see how the p770 does with a little more pop, have had a lot of the hollow irons that I tried get a random hot one that goes 5-10 yards farther. Hoping these new ones are consistent! 

I just don't know if I can get on board with the looks of the Hi-Toe wedges. Even if I found the HT4 to outperform my current MG4, I would still be hard-pressed to put that thing in my bag.

These 770 irons look amazing, super clean lines.  Would love to test them against my current gamers, I've heard great things about them.  I've also never been selected so this would be awesome!!!!

Would a new set of irons (compared to the no-name set I've been using since high school) fix all of my faults and completely change my game?

Probably not, but there's only one way to find out...

Have always been on the mend of trying out some Taylormade irons and wedges. Would love to give these a shot.

This Test is now closed to further comments.