Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,498 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

Testers Wanted: Evnroll Zero Putter

Evnroll ZeroTW.jpg

Introduction
The Evnroll Zero putter lineup is designed to eliminate face rotation and enhance putting accuracy. Constructed from a combination of 303 stainless steel and black anodized aluminum, the putters feature ultra-high MOI for maximum forgiveness. The new ZERO from Evnroll incorporates an unconventional reverse-offset hosel that aligns the shaft with the putter head's center of mass. This eliminates unwanted face rotation during the entire stroke path for effortless accuracy with every putt. With a forward center of gravity, these putters promote smoother rolls and better distance control.

Key Features:

• Zero Face Rotation: Minimizes face rotation for more consistent putting.
  • High MOI Construction: Combines stainless steel and aluminum for stability and forgiveness.
  • Forward CG: Improves roll and distance control.
  • Three Models Available: ZERO Z1, Z2s and Z5s

Evnroll-Z2s-8-1536x1076.jpeg

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will assess the putter's performance in reducing face rotation, improving distance control, and maintaining forgiveness on off-center strikes. You’ll provide detailed feedback on how these claims hold up on the greens.

Apply Today!

Evnroll-Z5s-1-1536x1075.jpeg

• Open to registered forum members in North America.
  • Registration opens Oct. 11 and closes Oct. 18.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 22.

For more details, visit Evnroll ZERO Putters 

162 Comments

Wow! What an opportunity! Thank you Evnroll and MGS for the chance. 
My 5.2 has so improved my putting- I’m a big believer in the sweet face technology. I would really love to see if their zero twist tech works to clean up the rest of my putting. 

Being a tester for a mallet putter would be a blessing to improve my putting.  Look forward to seeing the results of this test. Good luck to all who apply.

I absolutely love Evnroll putters. I currently have the ER2 in the bag as it replaced the ER5. Good luck to everyone, as this will be a fun testing opportunity.  

Evnroll putters appear to have great craftsmanship. What a great opportunity to test out their putters. I especially like the creativity in the design of the ER Zero Z.1. The Z5 looks similar to the SC5.5 style and shape with closure in the back that only complements the design and I trust feel.

I stink at putting! I have gone between a Scotty and a Taylor made mallet all summer and no improvement I would sure love to test this one out. Thanks for the opportunity to test one.

Awesome opportunity. I've been struggling with the putter for the past few years. Read the entire DF3 testing forum deciding whether to pull the trigger. This looks like a interesting alternative. 

They look great, and I've had some people I play with swear by them. My putting has always been one of the weakest points of my game. I'd love to try the Evnroll putter to see how it stacks up against my Taylormade Spider!

Wow, this looks like a great one. I switched to Void putter this year and there is definitely a difference. I would love to compare to this one!

Would love to try one.   The grove width tech seems to be a great idea for uniform distance on toe/heel hits matching the center strikes.  Thanks for the opportunity.  

Very keen to try these with the zero torque combined with the sweet face and see how the feel is, have found Evnroll kind of harsh in the past and while deadly from inside 10' I found I struggled on lag putting.

Good luck to all those that apply!

Very excited about this one. I am putting a lot more focus on my putting this year. Made big improvements but really like the idea of these new zero torque putters. Good luck all. 

I have heard good things about the putters I had a TaylorMade Rosa and have now switched to a Scotty Cameron X12 and would love the opportunity to try a Evnroll  putter.

Good luck to all that apply. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.