Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,944 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Red Rooster

The Sussex is a premium feel and fit golf glove for those that want the best performance and confidence in every shot they make

image.png

Advantages of Red Rooster

- Get great golf gloves every month, with no middleman and no markups – just the thinnest, softest, smoothest leather glove to keep swinging in comfort and class.

- Glove Up Like A Pro

- Get style and comfort in a tour-grade golf glove thanks to our AAA Cabretta leather product

- No Need To Compromise

- Maximum durability along with a consistent, soft feel means you can have it all!

- Monthly Subscription option!

Don’t worry about shopping around or running out – we deliver gloves straight to your home

Screenshot 2023-03-23 12.21.55.png

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

137 Comments

I'd be happy to be a tester for Red Rooster! XL in regular or cadet, please. I live in Florida, so we'll see how they handle heat and sweat. 

I've been a faithful Kirkland Signature glove user. I have a stronger grip so I have above average wear and end up using 2-3 gloves per year. I'm always looking to find something "better" so I would love to be included.

Hear ya need for someone to strut around 18 holes wearing the Sussex Red 🐔 Rooster.  I’ll be the cock of the walk!

Hey Frickenhacker - some of us from the cold snowy north -  winter in the south and golf year round.  It's great!  Been golfing at least 5 days a week all winter in Pawleys Island SC!

I just received two gloves and a case which I bought through the recent MGS promotion. I went with 'The Feather" and whilst I like the glove, quality and material. I'm really disappointed with the sizing. I comfortably fit into ML in pretty much all the big brands (and a few more niche ones) and I can sometimes get away with a medium. The two gloves I received are the tightest MLs I've ever tried, both in the hand and fingers. Am hoping (and expecting) them to give a little but they'll be back up gloves now rather than going straight into the bag. Have I been unlucky or has anyone else had sizing issues?

5 hours ago, ronanarmstrong said:

I just received two gloves and a case which I bought through the recent MGS promotion. I went with 'The Feather" and whilst I like the glove, quality and material. I'm really disappointed with the sizing. I comfortably fit into ML in pretty much all the big brands (and a few more niche ones) and I can sometimes get away with a medium. The two gloves I received are the tightest MLs I've ever tried, both in the hand and fingers. Am hoping (and expecting) them to give a little but they'll be back up gloves now rather than going straight into the bag. Have I been unlucky or has anyone else had sizing issues?

Based on the forum call with Red Rooster, it sounds like you have the correct size glove and typically play with gloves that are too big.   The call was very information filled and mentioned that if you do have the wrong size they do exchanges.  Did you do the sizing measurements that are on their page?  I posted the link earlier in this thread or you can search the forum for the forum community calls thread and find the link there; it’s a good listen. 

Ah man, bummed to have missed this one. Local brewery's (Brewery Vivant) flagship beer is Big Red Coq. Would have made a pretty fun picture to match up with Red Rooster. Plus an underrated part of a golf glove is how well does it grip a beer can.

image.png.bac271f9524d3e7455f40aa896e115ef.png

Been spending a lot of time at the range this year so far and went through another glove already. Im interested to see how the testers like the practice glove and the delivery service.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.