1,459 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Zebra Golf

image.png

image.png

Testers Wanted: Zebra Putters

image.png

THE RANGE

Leveraging our iconic design heritage, including the Major-winning striped alignment system, our new range features four modern head shapes to suit every putting stroke and every type of golfer.

MyGolfSpy Forum and Zebra Golf are looking for 4 Testers to take part in Zebra Putter Test.

Testing opportunity is open to all MYGOLFSPY Forum Members in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia; and for both Left and Right Handed Members!

Test Models Available - 1 each of Zebra Golf's new putter designs:

image.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Want to be the first to know about testing opportunities? Follow us on Instagram & Twitter to be the first to know!

image.png

154 Comments

Would love to test drive and review the Zebra AIT4 Putter.  I am struggling with the weight of my current putter a Cleveland Huntington Beach model.

I remember the Zebra putter, it was quite the putter years ago.  If you had a Zebra , you were the envy of the group.  I would like to revisit those day!

Signed up, curious to see how they stack up against my Scotty Squareback 1.5 and Evnroll ER2, and I only sold my original Ram Zebra mallet a year or so ago (complete with cute black and white knitted cover). 

Zebra putters, I have not seen these anywhere on any course I play at least. I would like the chance to report on the AIT2. Of course, it would be going head to head with my Scotty Cameron Futura x5. The only way to test is to put it head to head. 

1976 - "Dave Taylor invents and introduces the zebra mallet putter". I looked up on the website 😃 . I'm ready to test their blade putter to compare with my SC Newport 2. Good luck for all the participants. 

I love when testing is done on equipment that I am looking at to purchase - Having various perspectives on equipment gives some peace of mind when you cant take and use a club for a period of time. It is hard to get a feel for any club in the shop, practice greens or even at the driving range.

Most clubs, I would think, can be judged by experience, based on suitable shaft, suitable head and forgiveness - I have no experience how the suitability of a putter can be gauged.

Even seeing elite players change from a mallet to an arm lock, does not fill me with confidence - Trusting that a putter type will be right, helps part me from my money
I generally use the highly scientific approach of 'That looks good' - I do suss out the putters of playing partners but I think a putter fitting is the only way to go

I dont know much about Zebra but I like the look for a few of the putters

I still have my Zebra putter. I bought one a few days after Raymond Floyd won the 1976 Masters.

I would love to test the new design against the original.

I'd love to be able try these out! Putting is my strongest point in golf.  Love my current putting - PXG Clydesdale!  Would love to put the 2 "horses"  head to head.  Zebra vs Clydesdale!!

WoW!! I have a friend who still uses old Zebra putter !! I envy him because when you don't expect he sinks putts !!

I love this "NEW LOOK" of Zebra putters. Love to give it trial and sink some of the putts against playing with my friend. Always wanted a Zebra putter !!

My dad had one of these in the basement growing up. I always loved these putters. I’m glad they brought them back. 

Thank you Zebra for the opportunity to test one of your putters.  I putted with a Zebra many years ago and look forward to the chance to test your updated technologies.  Years ago, putting was the best part of my game.  I am thoroughly looking for a solution to bring it back!

thumbnail_IMG_2159.1.jpg

I played two different models of Zebra putters many years ago and loved them both. Had the first grey Zebra putter Nick Price made so popular in his prime and it was a can't miss weapon.  Very excited about the opportunity to test a new model now that they are back on the market. Best of luck to all the test applicants!

Like others, I still have my original Zebra putter and still use it when I am in a putting rut - used it for two months lat year. Would love to compare the new model versus the old. Appreciate the opportunity.

This Test is now closed to further comments.