Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,264 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

I’ve seen these more and more at the course I caddy at, and everyone that has one loves it. This would be a great opportunity for anyone selected!

Looking for a new putter with a face as soft as my Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven. Rolled last years Evnroll's at Golf Town a few times and thought it could be a contender! Love the look of the EV5.1 All Black with the Inline Slant Hosel! Too bad this test isn't open to Canada!😢

Been wanting to try one of these. Currently using the PXG Lightning and have been looking for a change.

Currently rolling an ER2B and I’ve heard amazing things about the EV series. Would love to try an EV2B with a short or inline slant. They are amazing putters! 

Love to try a Mid-Hosel Evnroll Putter. Currently using a Cleveland Frontline Putter.  Thanks for the opportunity to possibly get to testing one.

My putter is the best club in the bag and I am always looking to improve in this area.  Good luck to all the aplicants.

I have been interested in evnroll for a while now. I have always played a plumber neck blade (Scotty Cameron Newport 2 or Piretti cottonwood 2) and have been a decent putter until the last few years. I have never had a putter fitting and would be interested in doing so before actually ordering my putter if I were to be selected. It would be interesting to see if I should be in something totally different.

This is going to be an amazing test for sure. Love the looks of the v series by Evnroll. I would be interested to see the difference in feel between the 11vx and my versa twelve. 

Me and my golf buddies visited the MGS shop. Many could not pay attention to the presentation because they were playing with all the putters. Two bought Evnrolls. I want to try the EV 8 model vs my custom Edel. 

I've always used a mallet, but have been wanting to try a blade.  Was thinking of getting a Scott Newport 2, but would love to try the Evnroll first and see how it feels.

I've been using my Odyssey Toe Up #1 putter now for about 6 years now and putting is still a strong part of my game. As with anyone though, I could always use some improvement and I would love to be able to try out one of these putters. I would certainly put it to the test!! It's just hard to choose one model and I know each one has it's own characteristics that can make a difference on the greens.

I am a center shaft mallet putter user. Looking at the photos shown no center shaft options available….??? Any CS options available for testing?
I am trying to get more consistent speed with my putting and considering change.

Currently using an Odyssey mallet. Heard so much of these putters and no one near where I live sells these. Would love to try a mallet and give feedback in.

This Test is now closed to further comments.