Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,196 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: Caley

Testers Wanted! Caley Golf Clubs! 

image.png

About Caley

At Caley, we're passionate about making high-quality golf clubs accessible to everyone. We believe that golf is a game that should be enjoyed by all, and that starts with having the right equipment.

We know that finding the perfect golf clubs can be a daunting process, which is why we aim to simplify it for you. We offer a carefully curated selection of affordable, high-quality golf clubs with premium components, such as shafts and grips, that are designed to help you play your best game.

Our minimalist design approach ensures that our golf clubs are sleek and stylish, while still providing the performance and functionality that you need on the course. We believe that form and function should go hand in hand, and that's why we've made it our mission to create golf clubs that look great and perform even better.

But our commitment to our customers goes beyond just providing great golf clubs. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service, and we're always here to answer any questions you may have. We want you to feel confident in your purchase, and we're dedicated to making sure that you're completely satisfied with your new golf clubs.

So whether you're a seasoned golfer or just starting out, we're here to help you find the perfect golf clubs for your game

image.png

For this Member Testing Opportunity we need 5 Testers. 

One for each set 
Caley 01
Caley 01t
Caley 01CB

Two Testers for their Driving Irons!

This Testing Opportunity is for RH only golfers worldwide!

128 Comments

These are some beautiful looking clubs remind me of the Takomo irons. Exciting especially after already seeing positive reviews on these irons!

I would LOVE to test a mixed set of CBs (4-7) and either the 01T or 01 (8-PW)!  What a combo that would be and I bet would fit a lot of golfers interest!  Would love to give my take on looks, feel, launch, spin, and gapping!  

1 hour ago, Jeff D. said:

I would LOVE to test a mixed set of CBs (4-7) and either the 01T or 01 (8-PW)!  What a combo that would be and I bet would fit a lot of golfers interest!  Would love to give my take on looks, feel, launch, spin, and gapping!  

And I have access to a trackman to really hit the numbers hard in a review...just saying 🙂. Would love to be part of this test.  Glad Caley is in the mix now. 

Love all the quality DTC’s out these days. I play Sub70, Takomo, and Maxfli and love them. These Caley are very similar to my Takomo irons. I’d be very curious to see if they perform and feel like them too.

On 7/8/2023 at 10:18 AM, russtopherb said:

Maybe it's just me, but those look a lot like the Takomo irons currently being tested. Very clean, but very similar. Either way, a solid testing opportunity, especially with it being worldwide. Good luck all!

Ok these don't just look similar they look identical... They literally put an 'X' on the toe and otherwise....I dunno....?

I haven't heard of these irons before. I would be thrilled to try them. I'm not happy with my current Mavrik Max irons. Surprisingly disappointed in them 😔. I've been looking for a new set and these really look amazing and would love to see if they play as awesome as they look! 😍

Just an FYI, the newsletter said the testers had been chosen but the link only goes to the evnroll putters and I don’t see a post on the forums. 

unless I’m missing it 🤣

Update - found it 🤣

The more I research these sticks the more I hope to get selected!!!  I really think the 01T and 01CB would make a KILLER combo set.  I would love to configure a set like that as I think it's much more common now that players of all caliber would prefer to have slightly more forgiving long irons even at the sacrifice of workability, and then place emphasis on feel and workability in the shorter irons as approach shots get closer to the green.  

Please pick me!  🙂 New to the review game, but I have a LM to validate all subjective points of view with quantitative results.  Beautiful irons that deserve attention! 

1 minute ago, Jeff in the Mitten said:

The more I research these sticks the more I hope to get selected!!!  I really think the 01T and 01CB would make a KILLER combo set.  I would love to configure a set like that as I think it's much more common now that players of all caliber would prefer to have slightly more forgiving long irons even at the sacrifice of workability, and then place emphasis on feel and workability in the shorter irons as approach shots get closer to the green.  

Please pick me!  🙂 New to the review game, but I have a LM to validate all subjective points of view with quantitative results.  Beautiful irons that deserve attention! 

Sorry Jeff, testers have been selected and announced. Be sure to check out the thread as they start their introductions etc. 

Keep staying involved and active and hopefully your chance will come soon enough!

This Test is now closed to further comments.