Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,794 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Sub 70

Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Putters

Screenshot 2023-08-29 10.31.38 AM.png

Just because the seasons are changing doesn’t mean there isn’t still ample time to test and review golf clubs. 

In MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing Sub 70 has performed well year over year and claimed third overall in 2023 Most Wanted Blade with the Sycamore 005 Wide Blade.  Bolstering an impressive lineup of 16 putters they have an option that will surely appeal to any golfer. 

Sub 70 says “Every Sub 70 putter is milled from a billet of 1045 carbon steel which leaves no welds, castings or inconsistencies in the head. This is the best way to make a putter head and you will not find a more solid, great feeling putter. Aesthetically each of the Sub 70 putters offers a clean, classic black and white color scheme with traditional alignment lines. We have purposefully made the heads slightly heavier than the industry standard as we feel it allows a more natural pendulum like putting stroke. “

Sub 70 also introduced a new graphite/steel putter shaft this year that offers more technology, feel and stability.

image.png

Add in these Sub 70 putters will often cost half of what major brands sell for and there would seem to be perfect balance of value and performance. 

This is where we need you!

We will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep any putter from Sub 70’s lineup with the shaft preference of their choosing. 

What do you think? Up for testing what could be the best underrated putter you haven’t tried and providing your feedback along the way?

IMPORTANT! - Screenshot and/or share the Sub 70 Putter you want to test along with shaft and grip combo to be eligible for test! 

*Test is open to US only
*Available for Left and Right handed golfers. 
*Registration closes Sept 13 2023 and selections announced Sept 19 2023.

548 Comments

I switched to the Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven when it came out in hopes of a more balanced, consistent putting stroke.  

Always down to test new clubs but especially to see how this fairs against my current gamer. 

Good luck to everyone! 

IMG_9941.jpeg

IMG_9942.jpeg

Thanks for the opportunity!  I have a 001 and 005 that I bought from them a year or two ago (i live 45 min from their shop).  Very fine putters.  Always was interested in this 004 model as well, but the putter stable has a few too many members 🙂

34", right handed, SuperStroke grip so I can easily add a counterweight if needed, and the double-bend mixed material shaft I'd love to try (looks similar to an Odyssey Stroke Lab).

image.png.9b364de433cd978c3eb2a4d2a7f6cf81.png

This would be awesome. Been considering an upgrade at putter for a while now but have loved my current odyssey enough I haven’t made the switch. Trying out a sub70 would be awesome!

IMG_0481.png

IMG_0480.png

The 008 with the graphite and steel shaft with the flats 1.0 at 33”! 🤞🏼🎉 With the amount of putting I do on my birdie ball mat, this would be awesome to test!

good luck everyone!

IMG_2999.png

I am a Sub 70 player - 699v2 pro irons. I was fitted by David Edel for my current Edel mallet putter in 2018 but this is still the weakest part of my game. I’m a Sub 70 believer and would enjoy trying their mallet type putter. 

I currently game the Sub70 TA III (and SUb70 irons).  I just saw they released a few new putters and would love to test out the new Sycamore 009 mini.  Thanks for the opportunity Sub 70!

RH 34 in, double bend graphite/steel shaft, Superstroke Zenergy tour 2.0  (as seen in the screenshot)

009mini.JPG

Switched to Sub70 irons this season and messed around with a few of their putters for about five minutes during my fitting. Would love to put one to the test on the course. 

IMG_0296.jpeg

Would love to test one of the sub70 putters. My husband has read lots of things on them. Below is the setup I would love to test. I thought a center shaft would be something different and cool to try. Would like to see if it can help improve my putting.

IMG_0450.jpeg

Would love to test this. Am currently using an Odyssey White Hot Double Wide which I am looking to switch from. I think this one would work perfectly for my putting stroke. 

IMG_7077.png

IMG_7078.png

I would love to test this putter.  I coach a local high school team and we are on the course every day, followed by putting and chipping before we let them tear into the range.  These putters are in a great price range for high school kids learning the game.

image.png.618c73a63060e3cd5b3943702f0646d3.png

I'd take it just like this:

image.png.3679ff755f22ddd0146645ac7ca7a3e1.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.