MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum Deals

Golf Deals - Cyber Monday Finds!
GolfSpy_APH
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
330 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

The Good Morning Thread
Good Morning all! Much like most of you I check the forum while having my morning breakfast along with coffee... And in between feeding the dogs, unloading the dishwasher, making the kid his bre…
Golf Deals - Cyber Monday Finds!
Welcome to the home for all good deals and promotions which are going on around the web! Have you seen a good deal or promotion that our forum members should be sure not to miss? Toss up the link, s…
Why do you watch tournament golf on television? Is it to entertain or to learn?
I stole this from another spy, well best practices lol, it made me realize I watch to learn, so just interested in other responses.
L.A.B. GOLF BY TPT GOLF - anyone had hands on yet?
Just like the topic states, anyone have hands on with the new TPT shaft from LAB golf? I have an LA Golf shaft on my current SIK putter and I love it, and I'm about to order a DF 2.1 and I'm hung up…
What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)
As a group we buy/sell/trade a lot of gear on a regular basis, time to show it off.  So what have you bought lately?   I picked up a Carnahan St. John's putter in the bargain bin at 2ndSwing for $8.…

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro.  The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came to…
Sub 70 Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! @GolfSub70 Putters Just because the seasons are changing doesn’t mean there isn’t still ample time to test and review golf clubs.  In MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing Su…
L.A.B. Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy SAM
TESTERS ANNOUNCED! MyGolfSpy Forum had a near record amount of registrations for this test and it certainly was not easy to narrow it down to get to our 6 testers.  From L.A.B. All …
Maxfli Tour Series Golf Balls - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! One of the Forums most played golf ball series has gotten a member test. We are very excited to announce our 5 Testers for the Maxfli Tour Series of golf balls with the f…
2023 Titleist White Box Testing Thread
GolfSpy_APH
Looks like the golf balls will be arriving soon for many of our many many testers! @PJVicary @BKervin @warrenator8 @CLenahan @JeremyD @Fred Mitchell @GolfSub70 @fixyurdivot @GolfSpy_APH @scotter…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 34 MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER WEEKLY VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR (VCT)
Ben Joest
  SEASON 2 - WEEK 34 VIRTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR IS NOW OPEN FOR SCORING!!! photo courtesy of @GolfSpy SAM - Week 33 VCT   Happy Thanksgiving!!!

MyGolfSpy Forum Staff Articles

Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
Forum Recap: Rapsodo MLM2PRO
GolfSpy_APH
A Comprehensive Review by MyGolfSpy Forum Testers Introduction: The anticipation among our members for the testing opportunity of the Rapsodo MLM2PRO was nothing short of palpable. Whil…
12 comments

Forum Staff Picks - Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond
Forum Staff Picks - Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond
GolfSpy_APH
Forum Staff Picks - Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond The Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond driver has been a standout pick for Forum Staff Members in 2023. It has made the way into 3 bags with…
2 comments

Forum Member Recap: Indi Golf Wedges
Forum Member Recap: Indi Golf Wedges
GolfSpy_APH
The Testing Opportunity As we have stated in previous Forum Member Reviews, MyGolfSpy Forum worked to involve, highlight and include several direct-to-consumer (DTC) and newer brands as part of …
3 comments

MyGolfSpy Forum Classifieds

*BRAND NEW* P790 Iron Set 4-PW
MattyGolfs
Set Makeup - 4-PW SHAFTS - Dynamic Gold 120 S300’s Grip- Golf Pride Z Grip Silver (Taylormade) Standard Length, Standard Lie
0 comments
Golf Pride G2 tour Wrap grips
JalanK
10 new GP G2 Tour Wrap grips in White Standard R60 dia. Selling new on eBay for $7.50 - $8 + shipping. Sell for $65 shipped to Conus w/ Verified PayPal from Bank account. Otherwise, we can discu…
0 comments
Aerojet ls 9* (can add shaft option) Mizuno Stz-220 + hzrdus rdx blue stiff
PaladinGolf
PayPal G&S only, free shipping to the lower 48, +$5 to the rest of the ConUS Aerojet Ls 9* — $275 obo shipped Aerojet Ls 9* + AD DI 6x — $435 obo shipped Aerojet Ls 9* + stock kali white…
0 comments

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT