Golf bags- stand or cart, and why?

Rob Person

Forgive me if I'm repeating here.

I bought two bags. Both HotZ. Good deals. About $250 for both. 3.5 Cart Bag. 3.0 Stand Bag. Both are 14 full length divider. Cooler pocket. Good quality. Suggested as a "sleeper" in bags. Look at prices and I have to agree.

Just received the stand bag. It looks good. The base stays at 90 degrees. It wouldn't work bad if you put it on a cart. Has velcro straps to hold the legs in when not using.

I rather prefer the cart bag. Storage a little more. It stands up just fine on level ground. I will be taking a cart. Or won't be playing. I can't walk. Working on rehabilitating so I can. Nothing would make me happier than to be able to walk a course again. So would be using the smaller stand bag.

HotZ has been making bags a long time. I imagine they make bags for others?

I bought through Rock Bottom Golf. Second order their autofill goofed up shipping address. I didn't catch it right away. Rock Bottom Golf did take care of it and ship to my present mailing address. Good company.

To be candid.... I would rather walk a field with a good Bird Dog, than to walk a golf course with people. Only problem is, I can't walk.