Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Spider GTX neck change

So I have an Armlock GTX that I'm trying to change its neck to a knuckle back (from a single bend). Using one of the knuckle-back neck kits on eBay. However, the problem is that the stem that comes out from the putter does not sit at a 90-degree angle (see attached image). Does anyone know a workaround? I know that the stem is made out of stainless steel, and the body (silver in the picture) is made out of aluminum. At the moment, I'm thinking of bending it as much as possible and if it breaks then I'm going to try to weld. However, I do not know if it's gonna work. Can someone tell me if that's even a good plan? Furthermore, I also think that it's going to be particularly hard because of how much loft an armlock putter needs I might need to bend the stem it to more than 90 degrees. 

Adore this putter by the way it feels great off the ball, the only thing that took me out of my studio stainless. 

Please tell me if anyone has any ideas. Thanks

taylormade-spider-gtx-armlock-single-bend-36968646213831.webp

Edited by JohnCam
typo

Honma TW747 at 10,5 deg w 50gr SR shaft

Taylormade M6 3 wood w stock S shaft

Titleist U500 2iron hzrdus 6.0

Mizuno MP 18 MB with KBS Tour 105

Titleist Vokey SM8 

Titleist Scotty Cameron Coronado.