Nike Victory Pro 3

Hey Spies, just an initial review for the new shoes I just received. I already have a black pair of spiked, and white pair of spineless, but wanted a white spiked pair also. Found these Nike Victory Pro 3 on sale last week for sub $100 after the discount and couldn't pass them up. Reviews seemed good, and i was able to get them in wide which is touch and go for Nike. 

First glance, these shoes are sharp looking, and look durable. The spikes seem grippy, and they are absolutely comfortable! Tbh, they're more comfortable than my FJ Pro/SL's by a decent margin. I'm going to play tomorrow so I'll wear them and report back on how they feel and perform. Nike is running a 25% off sale right now which is nice....I have a hard time paying over $100 for any shoes, these came in at $93.20240806_161957.jpg.41bb1c881251848f739ab5ccc09d3cc0.jpg

Edited by injectedcutty
Trying to follow topic

Scott J

PXG Driver, AP2 irons, Cleveland wedges and Odyssey white ice 2.0

• 1 month later...

Follow up post since I've been able to play around 10 rounds with these shoes. Even though they are Wide, they're still narrow as is typical for Nike. They feel fine, but better suited for riding and not walking 18 unless the course is flat.

The real gripe is the crappy stock option soft spikes. I stay off the paths as much as possible, and for only wearing little as I have, the spikes caused me to slip quite a bit this morning. It seems as if the spikes are real soft, and flattened out. After my round today I promptly grabbed a bag of Tour Flex Pro spikes and they seem far superior. I'll need to test them next time out, but I know I lost grip on alot of shots today. Quick Pic of the two....20241003_130514.jpg.ebc478a399493f0ef5149c3df7945476.jpg

Scott J

PXG Driver, AP2 irons, Cleveland wedges and Odyssey white ice 2.0