Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,686 signups
Equipment Type: Shoe
Vendor: SQAIRZ

Testers Wanted!

TW-SV-Feature.jpg

Can shoes make a real impact on a golfer's ability to swing faster and increase their swing speed? This is what SQAIRZ has claimed with their previous models and built their platform on. This Testers Wanted opportunity from SQAIRZ golf shoes includes their new VELO golf shoe, the first-ever speed-rated golf shoe.

About SQAIRZ VELO

This shoe is packed with technology and some pretty bold claims. In SQAIRZ testing, they found golfers using the VELO averaged an increase of 2.9 MPH in swing speed and tighter dispersion. That alone is huge.

The other technology features that the SQAIRZ VELO incorporates are as follows:

• Proprietary SQAIRZ NRG-Direct Technology for a reduction in energy loss.
  • Patented SQAIRZ toe box.
  • Proprietary Sta-Put lacing system.
  • New LaceLock system.
  • Patented AI-generated “smart-traction” system.
  • 100% waterproof but breathable materials.
  • New lightweight-response SQAIRZ NFG-Foam for additional comfort.

As I said, a lot of technology in a shoe. With the claims of a significant increase in swing speed and a new style, these are a must-test for our forum members.

TW-SV-Course.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

Along with the technology, the SQAIRZ VELO has an all-new look and a choice of three colors. The new style is still bold but certainly more subtle than their previous models with a clean aesthetic. MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a pair of the new SQAIRZ VELO golf shoes. Testers will receive a pair of VELO shoes in the color of their choosing.

We want to know if the speed claims are true, we want to know how waterproof the VELO really is, and how comfortable they really are!

Want to be our next tester?

TW-SV-BLUE.jpg

*Registration ends Mar. 28

*Testers will be announced on the forum on April 2.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in the US.

TW-SV-Black.jpg

153 Comments

This past year I have been on the hunt for the best golf shoes. I regrettably have spent too much money testing out a handful of brands already. 3 pairs of FJ, a pair of Nikes, a pair of jordan lows, a pair of adidas, and a pair of ecco's. So far my favorite has been the traditional FJ's! I have yet to find a more modern shoe that holds my attention longer than the traditionals.

What a great opportunity! MGS nailed it again!  
I have two pairs of Sqairz golf shoes & love them.  Made the switch to Sqairz over 2 yrs ago, from Ecco & Footjoy shoes due in part to battling plantar fasciitis, and Love the Sqairz!  While some may think Sqairz has an unconventional golf shoe look, they are comfortable & do provide stability.  I've been impressed with them! Not to mention their customer service is excellent! Thanks MGS & Sqairz! ⛳

As someone who has been described as having 'Fred Flinstone' feet (wide), I'd love to try these - so many of the shoes out today have a fairly narrow toe box - I walk ~80+ rounds a year so always on the lookout for good, waterproof, comfie golf shoes!

I’m really curious to see how and if this shoe can really increase my swing speed. I do need a pair of spiked shoes as my current two are spikeless. The styling doesn’t appeal to me but in this case it must be function over form.  The square toe should be good for added comfort. Interesting to see how they’ll work and fit. I will follow this test even if I’m not selected. Keep it coming @GolfSpy_APH 

I would love to give these a try have thought about ordering a pair but since I wear a triple E I not sure if they a wide enough. The manufacturer says they will but I’m not sure

On 3/23/2024 at 2:56 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Anyone else ready to see if a simple change of shoe can boost your swing speed?

I have an old pair and while there were people making fun of the way they look - they do provide stability. I think the comment here was you need to bring your blunderbuss with you to the course when wearing them 🙂

I’ve had 3 pair of the Sqairz the last couple of years - found them to be a very stable shoe - as close to playing in real spikes. Would love to test their latest offering.

Just wore out my footjoy BOA I bought last year after 26 rounds. 

Would love to test, thanks for the opportunity. 

Would love to test SQAIRZ golf shoes. Been wearing Footjoy’s for years. Tried Nike spike less. Nice for walking, not stable enough for hitting golf shots. Thx!

Another great test opportunity,  kind of curious if they would help me to stop rolling onto the side of my lead foot. Got wear marks on my shoes from doing that.  Good luck to all trying to test. I walk and ride just depends on the day. Wife doesn’t enjoy walking as much as I do. 😞 would have to find a way to figure out the swing speed claims but there’s enough tools out there I’m sure I can find a way.  

I own 4 pairs of Sqairz.  They're the only golf shoes with a narrow enough heel and wide enough toe box to fit my stupidly shaped feet.  They run about 1/2 - 3/4 size large, but that works perfectly for me because I can wear a 13 instead of the 14 I'm stuck w/ in regular shoes because no one makes a 13.5.  I'd love to test the new versions.

Both shoes I have that are "Water proof" make my feet sweat, so it's basically like I'm not wearing water proof shoes at all. Would definitely be interesting to see how these would perform. 

Would love to try out some new shoes but probably have reached my golf shoe limit until a pair wears out. I'll be keeping a close on the reviews for when I do need a new pair, especially because shoe width is usually one of my biggest issues. Curious how they feel when walking a full round as well

1 hour ago, dback said:

Would love to try out some new shoes but probably have reached my golf shoe limit until a pair wears out. I'll be keeping a close on the reviews for when I do need a new pair, especially because shoe width is usually one of my biggest issues. Curious how they feel when walking a full round as well

I have the same issue, my friend, wide feet and all that. I will tell you, thus far, Ecco have found a way to really make a shoe that works for people with wide feet. If you haven’t tried them yet, I very much recommend them. They aren’t cheap, But very much worth it. 

On 3/22/2024 at 11:56 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Anyone else ready to see if a simple change of shoe can boost your swing speed?

Those White/Black's are great looking. 

🤩

Breathable waterproof sounds interesting. 

Would love to have a shot at a review. 

Thanks MGS for all you do. 

Always looking for the next level in comfort and traction during a round!  These are some good looking shoes, wonder how they feel on your feet.

I have tried Footjoy, Oakley, Mizuno, Puma, Nike, Ecco and Adidas golf shoes in my lifetime and I never tried Sqairz shoes.  I have intrigued by the Sqairz brand of shoes and the use of ground forces technology in their golf shoes.  I like to test if the Sqairz technology is hype or real.

This Test is now closed to further comments.