Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

Man I’d love to test one of these! I really like the blue profile and would love to see how the new Ventus compares to my LA Golf DJ shaft. I also have played around with the Otto Phlex shaft and can grab my brother’s 2 Mitsubishi white profile shafts to compare to. I’ve got a launch monitor and have access to a top tier Full Swing simulator as well to get some good numbers. 
Looking forward to this one! Good luck to everyone!

I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on a blue for a while now.  I can’t wait to see the tester’s results! 

Heard good things about that velocore +, good luck everyone!   Awesome opportunity here

11 minutes ago, Unckie L said:

Is the current version better than the older version? 

Good question here. I tried a black and red last year but I never hit the blue. Super curious as well 

What an awesome opportunity. I did game the Ventus black for 1.5 seasons. When I could get warm it was great but if I was the least bit off it wasn’t great. Did try an OG blue prior and I struggled but I also have a much better understanding of my mechanics that I could possibly make that work. Currently in the kbs TD which I like but always be searching. Good luck to all that apply. 

This is a great opportunity to see if a change will make any difference. I look forward to seeing the difference for an average older golfer. Good luck to all the applicants.

This would be awesome. I just recently switched to a Qi10 with the stock Speeder NX shaft from a 10k G430 Max with Tour AD IZ 6S shaft. I hit the Qi10 20-30 yards farther and just as straight. I’m not using the Qi10 Max or LS just the standard Qi10. It’s an amazing driver. 

This should be an incredibly valuable MGS test. I believe almost all forum members will be keen to see how the testing shakes out for the new Ventus Blue+. I was a long-time Fujikura customer until MCA launched the Tensei line. It would be great to test and compare my Tensei AV Raw Blue, plus my Diamana Blue shafts against the latest version of the Ventus Blue+. That said, I'll be following the results of this testing as the Ventus is always on my radar for a future purchase. Thanks for allowing us weekend warriors to test this shaft "in the wild." 

Why only US. Very disappointed that I can't apply for tests like this based solely that I'm outside the US

Tremendous testing opportunity....way to go MGS and Fujikura!!    I wish I could apply to see if I could get a little more out of my driver but I just don't have time to do a thorough review at this point.  Good luck to all the applicants!

I've been playing Fujikura shafts since way back when they were the proprietary shafts in the old Cleveland Launcher series and I'm now gaming the Ventus Red in my driver and fairway woods. I've tried many other shafts and they just don't compare to the Fujikura shafts and, this would be a great opportunity to evaluate the latest version of the Ventus line. Fingers crossed.

Man would love to test this out. Was on the trackman the other day testing out shafts and i definitely need to try something that decreases launch and spin. Currently using the KuroKage and its decent but this would be next level i feel. Would love to test this on my Sim2 to see if it helps improve my numbers. Thanks MyGolfSpy and Fujikari for making this available to the members. Good luck all. 

Is there any chance for newbies to test shaft and come out to prove the mettle. Being testing enthusiast, i want to have a test drive

I need this one, been on the hunt for the right shaft. Feel like It’s been hard nail down the best fit for driver shaft…

1 minute ago, Kevekev said:

I need this one, been on the hunt for the right shaft. Feel like It’s been hard nail down the best fit for driver shaft…

I agree it’s damn near impossible 

33 minutes ago, Michael Slayer NY said:

Is there any chance for newbies to test shaft and come out to prove the mettle. Being testing enthusiast, i want to have a test drive

My suggestion would be to read the "How to be a tester" thread to really have a chance.

Oh this would be amazing to test, I actually went for a fitting last week and this is the shaft that he recommended that I swap too so would love try it out……

My favorite driver shaft was a fujikura fit on gold. It would be awesome to try a newer fujikura!

This Test is now closed to further comments.