Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,124 signups
Equipment Type: Puttes
Vendor: T Squared

Testers Wanted!

image.png

Hot off their impressive performance in MyGolfSpy Most Wanted testing, we are excited to bring T Squared putters to our member testing platform. The T Squared TS-912 finished third overall and was the best putter from 10 feet. Considering there were 39 putters tested this year, that is impressive. However, the story of how the brand was created and founded blows that out of the water.
About T Squared

I would love to tell the full story here but our own John Barba has already done this must-read article on T Squared which you can read HERE. Instead, I will give you the shorter version. T Squared was created by Tony Tuber in 2018 who, at the time, was just 17 years old.

The company now offers nine putter models, all hand-built and with different customization options. Several of the T Squared models have different finishes, neck options and shaft colors to go along with standard customization options such as dexterity, shaft length and lie angle.

3.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep a custom T Squared putter. The selected testers will have their choice of any model as well as customization options. 
We know these performed well in the Most Wanted test but we also want to know how they perform on the course in the hands of our selected testers. How do they feel? What are their strengths and weaknesses? And, ultimately, did they help you have fewer putts per round?

Do you want to be a tester for a T Squared putter? 

1.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members. 
*Registration closes May 9.
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14.

5.jpg

173 Comments

8 hours ago, T Squared Putters said:

We can provide renderings of any putter; I can also put together a "mockup" of the selected options to see, we are working on a software that will allow a digital rendering while you are selecting

That's awesome! Thank you for the follow up response! 

Great opportunity for those chosen. Tons of options to suit a person's needs in a putter. Look forward to seeing the results from the testers. Pretty sure I've found my forever putter but still love seeing everyone's thoughts. 

Who couldn't use a chance to improve their golf game? We all know that a driver and a putter are the 2 clubs that can really impact your score. I'd  Love that chance.

On 5/13/2024 at 2:26 PM, T Squared Putters said:

To everyone that has posted and entered into the test, we couldn't be more excited to do this, seeing all these comments and excitement around our putters has surely made this decision one of our best!  Good luck to all who entered!

We are equally as excited to have the opportunity.  Those picked will certainly be very lucky indeed to provide their input.  

These putters are built with a lot of skill and knowledge. They use the unique alignment T which allows for a perfect address. They have an aluminum milled face to give a true roll. I would love to give one of these a test drive and see how much it would improve my putting. 

On 5/14/2024 at 7:20 AM, T Squared Putters said:

We do offer a center shaft option in the TS-1106+, we are in the process of milling the heads as we speak!

Well now I'm glad that I decided to throw my name into the mix. There seems to be a small but growing number of tour pro's that are going to that shortened broomstick style putter and I'll be looking closely to see if someone on tour is using a "T". Would be great to get picked for the testing, but the only thing i ever got picked for was the draft in 1962...........🤣

Just made the cut off in time. I saw this test earlier in the week, but saw towards the bottom that the registration closed May 9th (which didn't make sense to me because that's when it was announced I believe), so I passed on signing up. I looked back right now at the sign-up button, and it says May 15th! Good luck to all.

On 5/15/2024 at 12:12 AM, T Squared Putters said:

There have been discussions about adding an armlock to our list, nothing set in stone but.

Oh nice, will definitely keep an eye out in future then

13 hours ago, Fongle said:

Oh nice, will definitely keep an eye out in future then

I just spoke with a gentleman this morning and we were able to get an armlock style putter in the works for him and his specs.  We have the capability to make any club, but we are looking to add a new head design specifically for armlock.

1 hour ago, T Squared Putters said:

I just spoke with a gentleman this morning and we were able to get an armlock style putter in the works for him and his specs.  We have the capability to make any club, but we are looking to add a new head design specifically for armlock.

I've always been interested in armlock. I'm 6'4 and game a 37 inch putter right now. Definitely created some back relief when I switched.

Just now, T Squared Putters said:

Good luck to all who entered, we are very excited for this opportunity, and we greatly appreciate all the kind words, and look forward to seeing the reviews from the 4 winners!  Thank you again MGS for this opportunity!

Do you need my address now? LOL!! Best of luck to all. You are lucky testers. 

16 minutes ago, T Squared Putters said:

Good luck to all who entered, we are very excited for this opportunity, and we greatly appreciate all the kind words, and look forward to seeing the reviews from the 4 winners!  Thank you again MGS for this opportunity!

Going to be a fun one to participate in or watch from the sidelines. Thanks for jumping in and being active in the forum! Always makes it better when the company actively participates in the reviews!

1 hour ago, TCUfrog said:

Going to be a fun one to participate in or watch from the sidelines. Thanks for jumping in and being active in the forum! Always makes it better when the company actively participates in the reviews!

Absolutely - I think we all know that reviews are both "grassroots" marketing as well as opportunities for actual consumer feedback for the companies. It's great when those companies are actively on the forum so we can engage with them on tester feedback.

That's not to say other OEMs aren't watching the testing in real time; simply that it's nice to get immediate input from the company during the process.

This Test is now closed to further comments.