Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
9,244 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Vice

ViceIronsFeature.jpg

We are always excited when we can bring fresh, new products to the MyGolfSpy Member Testing platform, especially when said products have created buzz and questions surrounding them. The new irons from Vice Golf fit this mold to a tee, and we are thrilled to have our members get their hands on them for testing.

About Vice Golf Irons

Vice Golf made a big leap by entering the golf club market. The Wunderkind line of irons consists of the VGI01 and VGI02 irons. With many DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands producing irons, it would be easy to think these are template irons. However, that thought would be wrong.

Vice Golf partnered with the largest golf fitting and building company in Europe, called HIO. The two used all their combined expertise and knowledge to build the new irons. In addition, all Vice Golf clubs will be built in-house at the HIO headquarters in Munich, Germany.

ViceIronsTW.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We will be selecting four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Vice Golf irons. Two testers will be selected to test the game improvement offering, the VGI02 irons. Another two will test the players' irons, the VGI01.

The VGI02 irons, as stated, are a game improvement offering. They have a 2-piece cast head with minimal offset and slight heel weighting to increase face closure. The head is also lighter to help promote increased swing speed. All of these characteristics are focused on making the game easier for mid to high handicap golfers.

The VGI01 is a triple-forged hollow body head that also boasts a milled finish. It features a low-offset design with a thin topline and slightly longer heel-to-toe construction for improved forgiveness. Built as a player's iron, it is meant for the mid to low handicap golfer who still wants a little bit of help.

Are you interested in being a tester and providing feedback on the Vice Golf irons?

ViceGIIrons.jpg

*This test is open to right-handed forum members only.

*Registration closes June 20.

*Testers will be announced June 25 on the Forum.

283 Comments

Would like to see how these fit me off the rack. Love the balls they offer, hoping for similar quality from the clubs!

Great opportunity to provide early feedback on new offerings.   I spend a lot of time hitting with my launch monitor,  this would provide a great comparison between my current iron set and the new irons from Vice 🙂

I know it’s a long shot to be 1 of the tester. But would be an amazing opportunity. I also play vice pro plus and a pairing of irons and golf ball would be stellar. Good luck to everyone and for the winners. Congrats. 

Very cool. I love vice golf balls. Have been watching reviews of both the new offerings and both seem to get very good reviews!

Good opportunity to test what is probably going to be a pretty hot product.  Limited offset for both offerings - that's what I like to see!

These look a lot like my Payne Stewart irons- oldies but my go too when my swing momentum is off. I’d love to play a few with these! 

7 handicap- ladies clubs have too much flex for me! 

Have been playing Vice Pro golf balls for 2 years. Would love a chance to try their game improvement irons. If they are anything   like their golf balls they should be  fantastic clubs.

Okay! I’ve tested Vice balls in the past, and was impressed with the value. It’s very intriguing to see them delve into the club making scene as well. Would love to test the forged offering it given the chance! Good luck to all 🙌🏼

I would love to try the VG102. Interested in the lighter head weight as that is something that not many manufacturers have done. I’m 71 and target is my age. Obviously distance is the biggest issue for most older golfers so I could use a little club head speed. 

I have been thinking that it is time to change my mizuno irons, this way, I would get to compare with a newcomer.

Thanks

They look like good clubs and good luck to those that get to test them. I look forward to hearing about the results regarding the clubs. Vice has a lot of nice products. 

🤤 these are clean. Good luck to all! I’m dialed in with my G 425’s but those can sit in the garage for the season if need be. Vice is coming up, love to see it 

How long have vice irons been out? I'm in the market for new clubs where do these stand I can't wait to find out or help others find out!

Great chance to try new successful brand in the golf equipment environment. Good luck to potential testers.

This is an exciting opportunity! I am a fan of Vice Pro Plus balls and Vice in general. I like supporting DTC offerings and I’m hoping these irons don’t disappoint. Good luck to all and looking forward to seeing the reviews.  

9 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Lefty options are coming 🙂 Just may take a little longer, but it is something they are working on. 

This is great news. 

Incredible opportunity again, wow MGS! You guys are really throwing down the gauntlet.

It would be awesome to have an opportunity to test these and play a role and see how these stack up against other mainline competitors!

Good luck to everyone.

This Test is now closed to further comments.