Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,088 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

RapsodoTW.jpg

We ran a member testing opportunity with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro last season, but since then, Rapsodo has released a handful of new features and updates that need to be reviewed.

The Rapsodo MLM2Pro has been highly praised by MyGolfSpy for its various functions and extremely affordable price point. We know how well the Rapsodo MLM2Pro can help golfers with training, video, and overall numbers, but how functional and useful are these new features? Can they open up this launch monitor's value to more golfers for more uses?

To give you an idea of some of the new features that have been released since launch, here is a brief rundown:

R-Cloud: Now you can access all your sessions, recordings, and shots anywhere you have internet access. Want to review swings on your computer and break down your swing? Now you can, and you are not limited to only viewing them on the app.

R-Speed: Are you working on gaining swing speed? R-Speed will record your swings, swing speed, and sessions in conjunction with Superspeed, The Stack, and Rypstick to give you accurate results on your swing speed training. Don’t have one of those? Don’t worry, you can work on speed training just using the Rapsodo App and MLM2Pro.

Range: Practice on a range and get more lifelike feedback even while hitting into a net.

Target Range: Want to work on specific targets? Target Range gives you various targets to aim at in a full virtual practice facility. Hitting targets doesn’t just mean greens; there are fairways and layup options, offering over 100 different targets to choose from.

These are just a few of the new features that have been added, and we need to review them.

RapsodoUnit.jpg

The Testing Opportunity We are looking for three golfers to test, review, and keep a Rapsodo MLM2Pro launch monitor with a one-year Premium Membership. Our selected testers are expected to give a full review of all these new features as well as how the Rapsodo MLM2Pro works as a simulator. Do these new features add value? Should they entice golfers to take the plunge and purchase an MLM2Pro? We want you to let our community know.

*This testing opportunity is open to registered Forum members in the U.S. only.

*Registration closes July 24.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

RapsodoTrack.jpg

232 Comments

I’m in the market for a launch monitor and this model is on the list for sure. Great opportunity to share all the pros and cons of one of the best 

As much as I try to improve I don't have anything to give me actual data on my swing consistency. Really curious as to if the "juice is work the squeeze", just starting my research and investigation so looking forward to the results and good luck to those that are trying!

This would be an incredible opportunity. Love a shot at testing this. Retired and have time to put in the work at the range and a net set up as well. I would take it seriously.  

Testers you are in for a treat! As I already have a mlm2pro as well as I'm a Rapsodo Champion(rep/tester/feedback) I'll sit this one out and let it sell itself. I recommend going somewhere with GC quad and a hitting bay so you can see just how I really accurate this thing is.

And when the time comes, be ready to drop a few grand on a hitting bay, gaming laptop, and Gspro so you can do webcam putting. 😁

Wow what another great opportunity! Have been looking at the MLM2 for a while and would love the opportunity to be a tester to improve my game! 

This testing opportunity is fantastic! The advancement and accessibility of launch monitor technology for everyday golfers is impressive. With a baby on the way, I've been wanting to get a launch monitor to practice more effectively at home between naps. However, the numerous baby-related expenses have held me back from making the purchase. The MLM2Pro seems perfect for offering flexible practice sessions and a range of features to keep the training interesting and engaging. My buddy has a Garmin R10 and swears by it but I’ve had a hunch that the MLM2PRO is the better product, would be nice to compare head2head. 

This is a great opportunity.
I’ve always wanted to try a launch monitor…I feel like it could help me dial in my numbers. 

I currently use an R10 as a range and a sim in the garage. Would love to try this one to compare it.

What a great testing chance. Would love to be able to test this out if lucky enough to win. Good luck to all!

Thanks to Rapsodo and MGS for the testing opportunity! Good luck to all applicants! 

I'm curious to see how this stacks up to my current ST+ and how the MLM2 works in a relatively tight space.

This is a great opportunity, I’m really curious how it matches up with speed testing.   Whoever tests this can you please use some RCT balls with this and a track man and log a comparison.  I signed up, but I know these are hard to get drawn for.  Thanks!

Really interested in this. I’ve always been skeptical of the “cheaper” monitors and have used the garmin personal one in the past.

I want something small I can take the range or course and see what my numbers are that day. Would love to see path information, spin, and carry!

i've used driving range trackman - it would be awesome to have a personal simulator/ driving range! Good luck to everyone!

Ha - went to my local pro shop to find out if they carried this and priced it out today.

Fingers crossed. May get to test it out here instead.

Lots of competition for launch monitors... great to see the space evolving into what it is and the future looks great for a wide variety of players. Would love to use this with my kids and give them an idea of the physics aspect of how the golf swing works and how it affects the balls flight through the air. 

Wow this such an awesome opportunity!! While a casual golfer my whole life, I have never had a proper ability to access golf technology, but what Rapsodo and others are doing with technology to make golf technology more accessible to the masses is incredible. As a big fan of technology in general, I'm super excited about the new possibilities by the newer players in the space!

As a Junior Golfer, it’s exciting to see the growth in opportunities for kids like me. We finally have clothing, shoes, clubs and now simulators to help improve our game and also look the part. I am excited to see how these products work! 

Great opportunity. Thanks for keeping hope alive.

It would be awesome to test this and wax loquacious, extolling it's virtues, sharing it's hurdles and helping others.

Good luck all.

I am excited about the possibility of pushing the simulator to its limits while it helps me refine my skills and bring out the best in my game. This opportunity could be a game-changer, helping me achieve my dreams and inspire others along the way.

I have a Garmin R10 set up in the garage and feel like I get decent numbers for some stats but others that I don’t trust. I really hope they select a member who can try both of these devices side by side due to similar price point. I’m sure there are a number of Forum members who are wondering if the extra initial cost and ongoing subscription is worth it for the MLM2Pro over the Garmin R10.

My wife just gave birth to our third son last month. I would love the opportunity to test the MLM2. It would also give me the opportunity to get my older boys off of foam balls and hitting real clubs!

This Test is now closed to further comments.