Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,743 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: HackMotion

HackMotionTW.jpg

Are you ready to take your golf game to the next level? We're annoucing a unique opportunity for four passionate golfers to test and review the new HackMotion 2.0!

About HackMotion

HackMotion is working hard to revolutionize golf training through advanced technology and innovative design. Founded with a passion for helping golfers of all levels improve their skills, HackMotion provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver precise, real-time feedback on swing mechanics. 

Straight From HackMotion: “Our mission is to empower golfers with the tools they need to achieve their full potential, combining the latest in wearable technology with user-friendly software. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Hackmotion is here to help you master your swing and elevate your game.”

HackMotion4.jpg

Product Overview

HackMotion 2.0 is their latest innovation in golf swing analysis technology. This wearable device provides detailed insights into your swing mechanics, helping you identify areas for improvement and track your progress over time. With enhanced accuracy and user-friendly features, Hackmotion 2.0 is designed to cater to golfers of all skill levels.

HackMotion2.jpg

Key Features:

• Real-time feedback on wrist angles and swing positions
  • Detailed analytics and performance tracking
  • Intuitive app interface for easy data review
  • Personalized training recommendations
  • Suitable for all levels of golfers

The Testing Opportunity

We're looking for four golfers who are passionate about improving their game and eager to provide detailed feedback on their experience with Hackmotion 2.0. We want golfers who have a keen interest in golf technology and will be willing to provide open, honest and constructive feedback on the device and its software. 

(Special Trade-In Opportunity: Do you already own the original HackMotion device? Did you know you can trade in your original Hackmotion for the new HackMotion 2.0 and enjoy the upgraded features at a special discounted rate?)

Hackmotion1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.
*Registration ends July 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

167 Comments

Hackmotion definitely would help me unlock aspects of my swing that I otherwise would not be able to gather the needed data. Being double jointed in my elbows and wrist make most conventional advise moot.

15 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thanks to the forum staff and HackMotion for another great testing opportunity! The tech tests this year have been phenomenal with Golf+, Exputt, and now HackMotion. 

Absolutely agree! If I were manufacturing a golf product, I'd reach bout to MGS for sure! 

Oh yes this would be of great help to my game. Tend to cup and not bow the wrist, leading to open club faces and 'power fades'.

Can see this as a great year round practice tool. Can help you 'hit the ground running' in the spring, and maybe reduce the number of driving range visits to knock off the rust.

This looks like something I need to help fix the problems I am having with my driver swing right now.

I am going to follow this test to see if I add this to my Christmas wish list.

Good luck to all who register for this test. 

I have seen Hackmotion all over social media. This would be a wonderful opportunity to test this thing out and start dialing in some numbers! 

Always interested in a new outlook of the golf swing!  Looks interesting and look forward to hearing and seeing more!

I've been looking at this for a bit now and reading and watching a ton of reviews. Looking forward to the test. 

Certainly an interesting product, as a newer golfer it's caught my attention as a legitimate training aid, not some gimmicky money grab. I have that dreaded two way miss most rounds, big slice, then over correct and a big pull hook off the tee. Using something like this at a range session for feedback and building that repetitive motion for muscle memory building could prove super useful while speeding up the learning curve.

Would love to test the new Hack Motion. Seems like some nice upgrade features that would allow me to improve my wrist angles and correct a perpetual issue.  The biofeedback is spot on with what I need.

Hands and wrists control the club head. This tech is key. Saw it with a GolfTec instructor and it is worth knowing your position. 

Would love to try the hack motion. I’ve taken lessons for some time and my impact position has improved but at times I still get flippy. This could make my at home practice much more productive. 

I've seen videos of this and find it very fascinating. Good luck to the lucky ones who are chosen. 

I think it's great to have products like these measuring motion data (if only for the hands and wrists). We have a lot of solutions for club and ball data but need more simple and cheap products to capturing motion data for the body. 

I'd love for a chance to play with this. I help coach high school golf and if this worked good it could really help alot of kids. Our school district don't have much money for the golf team we are still struggling to save up for a good launch monitor.  Sucks because we have 4 kids with great potential but that can't afford to practice all the time. Youth on course is great but only a couple courses within reasonable distance.  

Hey all.

This would be a dream come true if I were to be part of this test. My game is all over the map again after another round of chemo. Now that I am out of the woods (Hopefully for ever...) this would help me get my hook, shank and worm-killing swing back under control and back to what was once a normal game of golf and not this roller coaster of a score. 🙂

Good luck to all from your Canadian golf buddy!

Very cool testing opportunity! I have a launch monitor which would add to the test to see important ball data, along with wrist data. Hoping to finally get a chance to be a MGS tester! 

This Test is now closed to further comments.