Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,743 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: HackMotion

HackMotionTW.jpg

Are you ready to take your golf game to the next level? We're annoucing a unique opportunity for four passionate golfers to test and review the new HackMotion 2.0!

About HackMotion

HackMotion is working hard to revolutionize golf training through advanced technology and innovative design. Founded with a passion for helping golfers of all levels improve their skills, HackMotion provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver precise, real-time feedback on swing mechanics. 

Straight From HackMotion: “Our mission is to empower golfers with the tools they need to achieve their full potential, combining the latest in wearable technology with user-friendly software. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Hackmotion is here to help you master your swing and elevate your game.”

HackMotion4.jpg

Product Overview

HackMotion 2.0 is their latest innovation in golf swing analysis technology. This wearable device provides detailed insights into your swing mechanics, helping you identify areas for improvement and track your progress over time. With enhanced accuracy and user-friendly features, Hackmotion 2.0 is designed to cater to golfers of all skill levels.

HackMotion2.jpg

Key Features:

• Real-time feedback on wrist angles and swing positions
  • Detailed analytics and performance tracking
  • Intuitive app interface for easy data review
  • Personalized training recommendations
  • Suitable for all levels of golfers

The Testing Opportunity

We're looking for four golfers who are passionate about improving their game and eager to provide detailed feedback on their experience with Hackmotion 2.0. We want golfers who have a keen interest in golf technology and will be willing to provide open, honest and constructive feedback on the device and its software. 

(Special Trade-In Opportunity: Do you already own the original HackMotion device? Did you know you can trade in your original Hackmotion for the new HackMotion 2.0 and enjoy the upgraded features at a special discounted rate?)

Hackmotion1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.
*Registration ends July 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

167 Comments

On 7/25/2024 at 2:38 AM, sirchunksalot said:

Thanks to the forum staff and HackMotion for another great testing opportunity!

Yep!  MGS is becoming the go-to site for real-world testing information. 

On 7/25/2024 at 6:33 AM, Shrek74 said:

I have the original

Can you provide a quick synopsis of the pros and cons of the original for the testers to consider?

11 hours ago, ClevelandGirl said:

Interesting! As a “feel” player, that much information feels (see what I did there) like it would be an overwhelming amount of feedback. 

Good luck to all the testers! 

Dad puns from a lady?  Er...girl!

I guess they're universal! 😝

I am super interested to see this in practice.   I keep getting instagram ads for it, and it looks so intriguing.   The sensory feedback to ensure ideal wrist conditions could prove to super useful.

Just based on the posts and video reviews, this training tool has delivered more “aha!” moments than anything I’ve seen in 30 years of chasing a white ball. 

What an amazing opportunity, keep seeing ads on Instagram. A quality aide with real time feedback. Curious to read feedback to see if worth the purchase. Good luck all

53 minutes ago, GolferXY said:

Can you provide a quick synopsis of the pros and cons of the original for the testers to consider?

This is from their website. Not a pro/con list, just the updates.

New Generation Sensor with 8x more data points
Vibration feedback
Brand new strap design
Quick swap for glove and strap attachment
Carry case

1 hour ago, GolferXY said:

Dad puns from a lady?  Er...girl!

I guess they're universal! 😝

Who says dads have a monopoly on puns? You need to pass go without collecting $200!

This would be a great testing opportunity for me as I have looked into getting the original Hackmotion. Never pulled the trigger but would be excited to test 2.0 out!

Playing baseball for many years has ingrained a cupped wrist at the top, causing the right miss. Would love to see if this would assist in correcting this flaw in my swing. Currently a work in progress but anything that can help expedite the prices would be gladly accepted. 

Looking forward to seeing the results and comments on this device. I’m always looking for ways to improve my consistency. Other than video or coach, it is difficult to see where your swing actually “works”.   If this device can give you feedback in your practice it’s invaluable. 

This is a test that I am looking forward to seeing results of. I don't have as much time to dedicate to practice as I used to, so I am always trying to be more efficient. It would be interesting to see the HackMotion in use and see if I can improve my practice time (especially in my in home sim). I'm getting ready for a golf trip in a couple of months, so I definitely need to hone in on effective practice and tightening my dispersion. 

I’ve been looking at this for a while! So interested to see just how effective it would be! Great opportunity.. good luck to all.

I am very interested in the Hackmotion.  As a relatively new golfer, and despite having taken a year of lessons, I'm still not confident in my swing motion (heck, I'm not even sure my grip is "good").  I'd love to give the HM2.0 a try!

I've been struggling with consistency with my clubface and started using GolfFix while at the range to analyze my swing. My wrist movement is one of the biggest struggles in my swing and I've been working to resolve those problems. Something like the HackMotion is intriguing and I'd love to hear what the testers think of this. 

This is a cool opportunity. I'd love to try this out. I always struggle with flipping at impact. I think this could really help out.

Coming off a major injury that kept me from the game for nearly 1.5 years, I am in the process of completely rebuilding my swing basically from a point of someone picking up the game (swing wise not mentally) brand new. I am constently filming and trying to create my own ways to view the swing and make gradual improvements. This would be an amazing tool and opportunity to provide feedback in a completely different way than others likely could do

I hope to win and hope the feedback provided from whoever gets the opportunity will be valuable to all!

Watched Hackmotion on Crossfields YouTube channel. I'm very intrigued by this technology.

Good luck to everyone. Fingers are crossed!!

I’ve noticed ads for the Hackmotion appearing all over my social media lately. I’m a bit skeptical about this technology since I tried something similar years ago. However, I’m eager to see the reviews from our members once we test the Hackmotion 2.0. This site is my go-to guide for every golf-related purchase.

Good luck to all who sign up!

Congrats to the testers who get chosen.

Great test, I have other reviews with mixed results. Looking forward to reading what the testers have to say. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.