Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,164 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: New Level

NLVLTW.jpg

We are pleased to bring another new company to MyGolfSpy Forum member testing. New Level Golf is providing products for our members to test, review and keep. 

New Level has had successes with MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing and now our members get to see how they perform on the course in the hands of real golfers. 

About New Level Golf

New Level Golf was originally founded in 2017 by Eric Burch, is dedicated to enhancing the golfing experience through exceptional club craftsmanship. In 2022, New Level underwent new ownership that brings a wealth of PGA Tour experience and expertise. New Level Golf specializes as a DTC (direct-to-consumer) company in premium golf irons, wedges and utilities, all designed and manufactured with precision engineering. Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., New Level Golf takes pride in their hands-on approach, overseeing every step from design to production, ensuring high-quality equipment for both avid and casual golfers. Being a DTC brand, they are able to provide high-quality products at competitive prices. 

NLVL480DB.jpg

The Opportunity

For this testing opportunity, we are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep either a set of New Level 480-TC irons or a set of New Level 480-DB irons. Here is a quick comparison of the two sets. 

New Level 480-TC Irons:

“Tour-caliber” design for precision and control

Enhanced turf interaction for improved ball striking

Forged from high-quality materials for exceptional feel

New Level 480-DB Irons:

Game-improvement design focusing on forgiveness and ease of use

Optimized weight distribution for better launch and stability

Forged construction offering a soft yet solid feel

We are looking for passionate golfers who can provide detailed, honest feedback on their experience with these irons.

SHARE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR NEW LEVEL 480 SETUP!

NLVL480TC.jpg

*Open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members in the U.S. only. 

*Registration closes Aug. 2. *Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

190 Comments

Being local to Arizona I have seen/mentions of New Level… but had no idea they had such beautifully designed irons. Curious to how they perform!

What an exciting and great opportunity to improve accuracy, ball striking and feel. Seems like a great “confidence iron set.”

Good luck to everyone, would love to try something new, haven't had new irons in years. Would like to see how they compare to my Mizunos

I'm too new to the forums to be a tester -  but I wanted to say I have heard really good things about this company.    One of their bigger selling points (imo) is that they make sure every set is built exactly to spec.  You get a custom high level experience at a more affordable price.

Beautiful design and craftsmanship. I’m going to get new irons this year and would be THRILLED to test these!

Am looking to upgrade my Yonex irons so this would be a great test to try out a new set of irons and someone different to the big boys 

Great opportunity would love to try the 480-DB. Living in the Scottsdale area and New Level located in Scottsdale would make this test opportunity great.  I have followed them and had a chance to hit their clubs a couple of years ago when they did a demo at my club.  Great quality and feel. 

Been looking for a new set of Irons. These might be something I might be interested in.

Another opportunity to test some new and encouraging irons. It will be great to compare to my present set.

Currently play their early limited run of the PF-1's. Smooth like butter and definitely for the players with great ability to shot shape and great feedback mis-hit shots that doesn't compromise distance. 

20240330_101524.jpg

I have played PXG Irons for 4 years now and have seen big jumps on there game improvement side but as far as upgrading their T level irons I haven't been impressed since the jump from Gen3 to Gen5 T irons. I've heard great things about these irons and would love to give them a go at my PXGs.

Great looking clubs.  I've heard good things about this brand and would love to compare them to my Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal irons.

Great opportunity to test a dtc company. I’ve wanted to upgrade from my pings and would love to compare and see the changes in my game.

Good luck to all! An iron testing is great for all. For the winners, if they aren’t your cup of tea, pass them on to a friend or someone else in the forum if it’s allowed! Would always love more feedback.

These look solid. I've never heard of them. But the custom ferrules look awesome and the potential dark finish coming soon sounds like a cool option. Good luck to all that are apply and enjoy the testing. 

image.png.7e0b2249c63efff80b663073d70fd683.png

image.png.a39d6fa5f0e802680245eeedc6c62729.png

Great opportunity.   Thank You. MGS Team.

P - 4 is my normal iron set up but I'm game to test whatever they offer.

image.png.df5c7555285dbc6d75407fbc8028297a.png

A new and possibly breakthrough in iron technology is very exciting to me. My Stealth irons were a revelation to me. Now New Level may be my irons of choice. I would love to be a Tester. Good luck to everyone who signed-up to be a tester.

This looks like a great opportunity to test some new equipment. I’m in the market for some new irons having whittled my index down close to single digits. Looking for something a little more refined, these would fit the bill nicely! 

I am super curious about these. I love that the tour cavities are available for lefties too. 

480-tc-forged-irons-left-handed-1.jpg

Good luck all who apply. I’d love the TCs. Always wanted to see what a players iron was all about.  However my set is MOI matched and for this test I doubt they would do that being a DTC. 

Love the look of these clubs and interested in the benefits of DTC brands and their clubs. Good luck to all on getting selected!

This Test is now closed to further comments.