Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,164 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: New Level

NLVLTW.jpg

We are pleased to bring another new company to MyGolfSpy Forum member testing. New Level Golf is providing products for our members to test, review and keep. 

New Level has had successes with MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing and now our members get to see how they perform on the course in the hands of real golfers. 

About New Level Golf

New Level Golf was originally founded in 2017 by Eric Burch, is dedicated to enhancing the golfing experience through exceptional club craftsmanship. In 2022, New Level underwent new ownership that brings a wealth of PGA Tour experience and expertise. New Level Golf specializes as a DTC (direct-to-consumer) company in premium golf irons, wedges and utilities, all designed and manufactured with precision engineering. Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., New Level Golf takes pride in their hands-on approach, overseeing every step from design to production, ensuring high-quality equipment for both avid and casual golfers. Being a DTC brand, they are able to provide high-quality products at competitive prices. 

NLVL480DB.jpg

The Opportunity

For this testing opportunity, we are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep either a set of New Level 480-TC irons or a set of New Level 480-DB irons. Here is a quick comparison of the two sets. 

New Level 480-TC Irons:

“Tour-caliber” design for precision and control

Enhanced turf interaction for improved ball striking

Forged from high-quality materials for exceptional feel

New Level 480-DB Irons:

Game-improvement design focusing on forgiveness and ease of use

Optimized weight distribution for better launch and stability

Forged construction offering a soft yet solid feel

We are looking for passionate golfers who can provide detailed, honest feedback on their experience with these irons.

SHARE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR NEW LEVEL 480 SETUP!

NLVL480TC.jpg

*Open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members in the U.S. only. 

*Registration closes Aug. 2. *Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

190 Comments

I actually played New Level GI22 irons for a season. They are REALLY well made. Eventually sold them and moved on, but would be excited to try their newest offering. Continued to play their wedges for a couple of seasons (50, 54, 58), until just a few months ago.

Good luck to everyone who has applied! 

These look really clean, I'm really hopeful for the DTC market this coming year. Hopefully have a knock on effect on pricing for the OEMS.

Its always good to see more competitors in the DTC space. I think this new offering looks pretty good overall, but it appears New Level continues to slightly miss the mark on price (these irons get uncomfortably close in price to some offerings from :wilson_staff_small: and :cobra-small:).

These irons are super sharp looking, let's hope they play even better. Good luck everyone, can't wait for the feedback.

what a great opportunity- and there is a southpaw option!!!!! here is my club set up if chosenIMG_5864.png.db7b2a1af6a83bd95a8f6063154a39da.png

Exciting to see more companies entering the club making business. Giving golfers a real hard but great decision to make about clubs. I like the clean, simplistic look of the TCs. 

Hittem straight and seldom testers!

Funny I was just looking to replace my titleist irons and I was looking at either the Takomo 201’s or the these 480’s TC

A great opportunity! Maybe I'll get lucky! I would be most interested in trying the 480-DB Irons; "forgiveness" & "ease of use" sound good to me! 🙂

Awesome opportunity. I wanted the 623 CB’s so bad a couple years ago after I saw the high praise of MGS. I had just gotten married so went with the Sub70 639 CB’s because they were cheaper and I was trying to save some money. Like the clubs a lot but recently been wanting to change and New Level has been in the running if I get a new set. Obviously Steven Alker has proven these irons are just as good as anything else you could buy at a fraction of the cost. Would love to test these as I went from a 5 to a 3 handicap in the past couple years and trying to get lower. Thanks for the opportunity MGS and New Level! 

IMG_2780.png

IMG_2779.png

IMG_2778.jpeg

Hopefully those DB irons have a ton for forgiveness to help me look like I know what I’m doing on approach more 😂

Played the 902os and loved them. Would like to see how these compare. Would put them to use daily

I've never hit these irons before, but I've been thinking about getting fit soon for some new clubs. I think its time to upgrade from my Titleist 716 AP1's. 

image.png.0f25d51e5b75be2b20f5ff7fb8084518.png

Wow, a forged game improvement iron!  No cavity back or speed foam?  Love the look of forged irons and these look stunning.  Smaller heads and thinner looking top line than most of the GI options out there.  Svelt metal makes me feel like a real player versus chunky bludgeons. With the changes to my swing and gaining some confidence I'd love to give these a rip and tell the world how much these can help a super high handicapper like myself.

I'd be looking at the 480-DBs.  Here's how I'd build mine out.  Love the option to personalize the ferrule, but was kinda bummed they didn't have the TT Rifle 105 shaft available.

Screenshot2024-07-28at1_36_02AM.png.800ad9873f375b5cbf57176b78d98f3f.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.