Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

These look absolutely amazing. Even if I'm not selected, I'll definitely be trying these out at the store. Would be a great addition to my ai smokes I have 😄

Currently playing the xForged CB 21's with Mitsubishi stiff shafts. Love the clubs but would love to have the ai200's with the Mamiya stiff shaft to see how forgiving they can be. I love the clean look of the ai200's. Love Callaway and their smoke Ai driver also.

What an insane opportunity. The clubs look stunning and I’m curious to see how they perform against my callaway and Paradym X combo set. 

IMG_9093.jpeg

IMG_9092.png

This will be a very cool test to see. I use to use a lot of Callaway gear but have gone away from it lately. Favoring more Titleist and Taylormade. Would be interested to see how the new irons perform. Couldn’t do a screenshot but according to the website the AI300 4-PW in a stiff shaft would be the set best for me. Good luck to everyone!

5 minutes ago, Byrnzee said:

Another incredible opportunity for The Forum! Shoutout to the MGS Staff for continuing to secure these tests for us (especially right after an embargo gets lifted - impressive stuff!). Best of luck to everyone applying!

It's extra exciting for us too!  I love building off the hype of the release and rolling right into our forum testing opportunity.

I have been playing Ping Blueprints for a couple years now and the only time I ever wavered on switching up was the Callaway apex's. Interested to see if these truly feel different from those as well as the playability. Ai200's, +1/2", 2deg upright, DGx100's Absolute butter

These look amazing! Would love to try the Ai200 irons but not opposed to the Ai300 either. Maybe a combo set in my future. Thanks for the opportunity!

Screenshot 2024-08-13 083010.png

Both of these sets would look good next with my new ai smoke 🔥. Been looking on the apex's on the preowned store for a couple years now.

Ai200 stiff

image.png.c95dbe323a44acc4acebca3f811debb4.png

What an exciting and incredible opportunity (yet again)!!! Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to the testers who are chosen!

Although My Profile says I play Srixon ZX5 MkII irons, prior to that I played Callaway Apex ,15 and then Apex '19. I always loved my Callaways but decided to try something new. Srixon ZX5 MkII irons are great but this new release has REALLY perked my interest. With the ZX5 MkII (Most Wanted Player-Distance Irons 2023) the current set and my long tenure with Callaway Apex irons through a couple of iterations, I think I would be a good reviewer/tester. Plus, I'm an engineer that is an equipment geek. LOL. 

Apex 2024.JPG

While I am not experienced enough to be loyal to any single brand out there, I tend to gravitate towards Callaway. I currently play the Callaway Rogue ST game improvement irons, I am looking to move into the thinner style club as a 11 handicap. The Ai200s I exactly what I am looking for as a look for the next step.

4 - PW?

image.png.6faf2851f135a7448ae5b069833b4ba8.png

Awesome opportunity. I would really love to test these irons out. My first iron set was Hogans that I got from my grandfather. I was 14 years old, and they were the hardest clubs to hit, but when you did get that pure shot it was beautiful. Good luck to all!

Been looking to upgrade to a set of players distance irons and the Ai200 has been on my shortlist to try.  Would love the opportunity to test these out.

image.png.0981c47a054ce57ac259b20199819225.png

Love the look of the new irons, the ego in me wants the 200’s but to be objective the 300’s are definitely more in my skill range for irons.

IMG_7090.png

Good luck to all.  Never had the chance to try Callaway irons in part because I have always been happy with my Srixon's but I would love to be proved wrong.  🙂image.png.1087da47ea89064306648ade03fcd66b.png

2 minutes ago, Tskeeze said:

Love the look of the new irons, the ego in me wants the 200’s but to be objective the 300’s are definitely more in my skill range for irons.

IMG_7090.png

As well as the tru temper stiff shaft or even the graphite stiff shaft, never used graphite shafts in irons before 

This Test is now closed to further comments.