Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

Current Bag is the Vessel Lux XV... nice bag but has a few shortfalls.  I walk 90% of my rounds and use a Clicgear push cart.  Would love to see how this product stacks up to the high end Vessel product.

Oh man I have been eyeing one of these good looking bags. Have watched lots of YouTube videos on all of the ghost golf products and they seem to be high quality. Would love to be selected to test one of these bad boys out. 

Looks nice! I have a Callaway Org 14, which I generally like (occasionally clubs don't go all the way down if the cooler or ball pocket are fairly full), so would be interesting to compare the two.

Thanks for this opportunity to be a test pilot for one of these amazing ghost golf bags. I have been a fan of sun mountain for years, but this bag has amazing aesthetics and unique features. Hopefully I will be chosen to test this bag out and provide valuable feedback. Good luck to everyone.

Now THAT is a snappy looking cart bag, better than my Ping Pioneer. I have had this bag for a few years now and it is starting to get a little beat up.  Would be interesting to see what the Ghost has in relation to the Pioneer.  Good luck to all in ANOTHER fantastic testing opportunity.

IMG_7973.jpeg

IMG_7974.jpeg

IMG_7975.jpeg

I've been pretty happy with my Wilson bag.  It's been on 9 travel flights this year and over 50 rounds of golf.  It would be great to see how the Ghosts stack up! or are they just vapor 🙂

I’ve had my eye on this bag since it came out!!  I’m a huge advocate for the Ghost Golf gloves and the magnetic towels as well.

I’m looking forward to hearing/seeing how well this bag holds up compared to some of the other “luxury” bags out there.

Thanks MGS for the opportunity.

I’m such an OCD bag junkie, my wife and buddies rib on me for being obsessed with bags (backpacks/totes/luggage included)…..you want a good bag review, look no further 🙂  90 percent push cart usage, 10 riding…..ratio due to change with age!

This bag looks incredible.  MGS is on 🔥 🔥🔥🔥. I just went to a 14 divider stand bag this year I will never go back to 3 or 4 dividers.  The wear on my stand bag has been noticeable already.  This bag looks much more durable.  

Looks like a real nice bag.  The biggest appeal to me is all the pockets, particularly the magnetic ones.  Makes it so easy to organize and access what you need when you need it.

I live in CA and play year round. 2-3 times a week. Walking and Riding. I Like the design ideas shown in the drawing. I keep a lot of stuff in my bag so I will be very interested to see if it is any improvement over the bag I have now, which I bought for $120  2 years ago and is yet to show much detioration. Maybe a little fraying around the top.

This Test is now closed to further comments.