Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,312 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Clinch

TW-Clinch.jpg

Introduction
The Clinch Tactile Golf Glove claims to offer a unique blend of comfort, durability, and enhanced grip. Designed with premium materials, this glove is intended to provide a secure fit and better control, even in challenging conditions. Priced as a premium product, the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove aims to stand out in the crowded golf glove market—but does it truly deliver on its promises?

Key Features:

• Enhanced Grip: The glove is designed to improve your grip, giving you more control over your shots. How effective is this grip in various weather conditions?
  • Durability: Made from high-quality materials, the glove claims to last longer than typical golf gloves. Does it really hold up over multiple rounds?
  • Comfort Fit: The glove is designed to provide a snug, comfortable fit, enhancing the feel and reducing hand fatigue. Is this fit as comfortable as advertised, and does it maintain its shape over time?

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove, focusing on its performance in real-world conditions. Does it provide the promised grip and comfort? How does it compare to other gloves on the market in terms of durability and value? Testers will provide detailed feedback on these aspects, helping the MyGolfSpy community determine if this glove is worth the investment.

Apply Today!

Clinch-1.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Sept. 1 and closes Sept. 7.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 12.

This is your chance to put the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove to the test and see if it lives up to its claims!

Clinch-2.jpg

81 Comments

The extra grip is interesting for me. Having some arthritis in my hands sometimes I feel the club lets loose some from my grip. These gloves may help!!

Grip plus durability is a must. Played some durable gloves where I couldn't feel the grip. Played some fine cabretta gloves that felt great, but tore in 1-2 rounds. I'm not a pro, so I can't afford four gloves a round. Grip and durability is kind of the Holy Grail.

Lol it figures that a new tester test would be a product I have no take on. I don't hate on gloves but I also don't use gloves. Even for baseball and football. I'm a fan of real feel.

Congratulations to all first time testers who get chosen for this. I sadly won't be of any use here lol bummer

Always fighting a weak grip!  Align grips work but nothing better than 2 items for a check!  Good luck everyone!

I live in Northern New York on the Canadian Border. I have a heard time finding gloves that work well up here because we play in every type of weather and course conditions. From 90 degrees and sunny to 50's and drizzle our outdoor season goes from late April through early October and then we all head inside in the winter to hibernate in the simulator. I have never tested before and would love the opportunity. I play both indoor and outdoor leagues as well as in Veteran's Golf Association events.

Be nice to find a glove that really works like it's supposed to and lasts longer than four or five rounds.  There's a lot of hope in this statement.

I always thought durability was most important when selecting a glove until this year. I had issues maintaining grip on my clubs…lets see what Clinch offers!!

I currently use the Claw Glove which has great grip and lasts quite a few rounds and it’s cool.  I play 3 + times per week & would be willing to try the clinch glove.   I wear a women’s left medium size.

I guess I was built for this this test.  Other than trying to find some great grips, gloves are very important to me. As someone with sweaty hands and carries 3-4 gloves around each round (especially in the summer) I'm always looking for a solid pair of gloves. My typical purchase is usually the best one based on the best price since I know they won't last long.  

Usual suspects:

Vice Duro gloves solid value held up better than expected. footjoy weather soft 2 pack, solid go-to at Dicks typically on sale good way to keep longer when you're swapping gloves in between holes. Titleist permasoft (typically tournament gift), great tact when fresh out of the package but don't typically last the longest and are premium priced. Random Puma Flexlite out performed this year holding up quite a bit, not as tacky as first but didn't slip 

Good luck to all...Happy Testing!

This probably means I’m not a tester. I started using a Clinch glove this summer.  The extra grip is true and if it’s hot with sweaty hands, the Clinch glove is my choice. No need to rotate gloves. It works as my rain glove too. They do last longer than traditional gloves.  Range and practice time is also done with the Clinch. I do like the tab for pulling the Velcro, just makes things easier.  Fit is good and I haven’t noticed it getting loose over time.  My only knock is feel at the pointer fingertip could be a little smoother. Even so, I ordered two more just last week.

Who isn’t looking for a glove that last more than a few rounds. I can’t wait to see these results. 

Happy Golfing!!

Another great opportunity!  

I go through gloves like crazy, always looking for something more durable without giving up a quality feel. 

good luck to all the testers!

This Test is now closed to further comments.