Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,312 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Clinch

TW-Clinch.jpg

Introduction
The Clinch Tactile Golf Glove claims to offer a unique blend of comfort, durability, and enhanced grip. Designed with premium materials, this glove is intended to provide a secure fit and better control, even in challenging conditions. Priced as a premium product, the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove aims to stand out in the crowded golf glove market—but does it truly deliver on its promises?

Key Features:

• Enhanced Grip: The glove is designed to improve your grip, giving you more control over your shots. How effective is this grip in various weather conditions?
  • Durability: Made from high-quality materials, the glove claims to last longer than typical golf gloves. Does it really hold up over multiple rounds?
  • Comfort Fit: The glove is designed to provide a snug, comfortable fit, enhancing the feel and reducing hand fatigue. Is this fit as comfortable as advertised, and does it maintain its shape over time?

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove, focusing on its performance in real-world conditions. Does it provide the promised grip and comfort? How does it compare to other gloves on the market in terms of durability and value? Testers will provide detailed feedback on these aspects, helping the MyGolfSpy community determine if this glove is worth the investment.

Apply Today!

Clinch-1.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Sept. 1 and closes Sept. 7.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 12.

This is your chance to put the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove to the test and see if it lives up to its claims!

Clinch-2.jpg

81 Comments

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Okay all - while not a guarantee my goal with this test is to select 4 brand new member testers. Meaning if you have never tested before this is a great opportunity to get your shot. 

Here is the link you NEED to take a look at first: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/61746-mygolfspy-forum-how-to-be-a-tester-guide/ 

We go to great lengths to be transparent about how we do our selections and the whole process. It is all laid out here for you to see and view. 

If you are really serious about wanting to be a tester you will take a look at this thread, read the first page and I can guarantee it will end up in a selection in the near future. We still have some 16 plus tests booked for 2024 and several booked into 2025 (new releases?) so take this word of advice and it will surely help your chances. 

*Try to get to 20 non-testers wanted posts* this isn't a hard and fast rule, but it does help... hint hint. 

Looks interesting, but as one who typically only wears a glove in wet conditions would be interested to see how these compare to others in the marketplace.

Best to those who apply and are selected, looking forward to the comments and reviews.

8 minutes ago, Billy P said:

Live in Central Florida! This heat and humidity is a great golf glove testing ground. 

Check out the thread I linked and you quoted me in, in the first comment 😉

I look forward to have an opportunity to test these gloves. Longevity and durability are 2 of the qualities I look  for in a golf glove. 

I’ve been looking for a glove that will stand up for more than a month for me. I have tried numerous different brands and the palm always gets a big hole in it within a month, sometimes two, of use. I would be very interested to see how this glove would hold up, and want to see the results regardless of if I am selected or not.

Great opportunity! I'm hard on gloves as some others have said. Sweaty hands means I use two gloves alternating during my rounds in summer.  

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Okay all - while not a guarantee my goal with this test is to select 4 brand new member testers. Meaning if you have never tested before this is a great opportunity to get your shot. 

Here is the link you NEED to take a look at first: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/61746-mygolfspy-forum-how-to-be-a-tester-guide/ 

We go to great lengths to be transparent about how we do our selections and the whole process. It is all laid out here for you to see and view. 

If you are really serious about wanting to be a tester you will take a look at this thread, read the first page and I can guarantee it will end up in a selection in the near future. We still have some 16 plus tests booked for 2024 and several booked into 2025 (new releases?) so take this word of advice and it will surely help your chances. 

*Try to get to 20 non-testers wanted posts* this isn't a hard and fast rule, but it does help... hint hint. 

Love it Jamie!  Way awesome for four (4) new testers…it will be interesting to see how these compare to other gloves tested in the past year…

We are entering the play in the rain season here in the PNW. The rain is hard on gloves and the rest of your gear! I have been playing Foot Joy glove for three years, they fit well and play good in the rain. They just do not last exceptionally long, wet cuts their life in half, from about one hundred holes to fifty holes. I have tried the Taylormade glove and have been playing it for the last few weeks. The wear is good, but the fit is not, I wear a Cadet Large, the Taylormade fits tight and has not really worn to fit my hand like the Foot Joy does. The photos show Foot Joy after 18 and again after 72, played both wet and dry. Taylormade is just showing some staining after 54 holes played dry.

I take diligent care of my equipment, wet gloves go on the glove dryer, no heat setting.

Pix 1 & 2 are Taylormade, nothing much to show!

Pix 3 Foot Joy

Pix 4 Foot Joy after 50 wet holes

Pix 5 & 6 after 18 holes.

In the PNW if you do not play golf in the rain, you don't really play golf!

My putter in the pix is the Cleveland Classic 1 and the ball is a Titleist NXT Tour.PXL_20240907_180418334.jpg.67c5347561488425f37b71766dd5e723.jpg

PXL_20240907_180252341.jpg

PXL_20240907_180303743.jpg

PXL_20240907_180408225.jpg

PXL_20240907_180527389.jpg

PXL_20240907_180613309.jpg

I am not signing up to be a tester because we are (hopefully) past the really hot humid weather here in the northeast, so I wouldn't be able to give a complete review. However, having read the very positive reviews on the performance of these gloves in humid weather, I just ordered one of each left and right handed (I'm a guy who games Winn Dri-Tacs because of slippage problems in humid weather, and my right hand slips just as much as my left). The reason for my comment is that Clinch currently has a code for 20% off 2 or more gloves. So if you are in the same boat as I am and want to try these, you can get them for $20 each plus $5 standard shipping.

image.png.995a0f1cee9d735c77b614d5f4376c1b.png

Good luck to the testers.  I've been a Red Rooster fanboy for the last year or so after the MGS review.  They send me a new glove every 3 months and this one is coming in a couple of days.  Hope the Clinch compares well with current gloves, especially with the premium price.  If it's everything they claim, should be a great glove.

BTW, for those who haven't been fitted for a glove, make sure the fit is on the tight side.  I went from an XL Regular to a L Cadet and the fit is now super great.  

Southeast member here, rainy season is coming in so a glove with plenty of grip makes a difference. Currently using FJ gloves, I’d be interested in trying these out in a variety of conditions such as hot/humid rounds & rainy rounds (like we played today). Newer member, would like to be a first time tester and write a review of these gloves. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.