Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,002 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: PXG

TW_PXGAllan.jpg

Introduction
PXG’s Allan Putter introduces innovative technology aimed at helping golfers achieve greater stability and control on the greens. Featuring Zero Torque Balance Technology, the putter is designed to minimize face twisting during the stroke, helping to keep the putter face square at impact. This technology is beneficial for all stroke types, making it versatile for golfers of varying skill levels. The putter also boasts an S-hosel design for enhanced balance, a Pyramid Face Pattern to improve roll consistency, and a convenient Pick Up Pocket for easy ball retrieval on the green.

Key Features:

• Zero Torque Balance Technology: Reduces the twisting of the putter face during the stroke, promoting more consistent, square impacts.
  • S-hosel Design: Aligns the shaft above the center of gravity, further enhancing stability and reducing the tendency for the putter face to open or close during the stroke.
  • Pyramid Face Pattern: A uniquely milled face pattern designed to improve the interaction between the putter and the ball, providing better distance control and a smoother roll.
  • Pick Up Pocket: A thoughtful design feature that allows golfers to pick up the ball easily without bending over.

PXGAllan1.jpg

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test and review the PXG Allan Putter, focusing on its performance and the effectiveness of its key technologies. Does the Zero Torque Balance Technology really help keep the face square? How does the S-hosel design influence your putting stroke? Testers will put these claims to the test, providing detailed feedback on everything from the feel of the putter to the ease of use of the Pick Up Pocket. Your insights will be crucial in helping the MyGolfSpy community understand whether this putter can make a real difference on the green.

Apply Today!

PXGAllan2.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 31 and closes Sept. 6.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

This is your chance to see if the PXG Allan Putter truly elevates your putting game, delivering on its promises of increased stability, control, and convenience on the greens!

287 Comments

To be honest my perception of PXG is overpriced for what you get. This is based on no experience or evidence. Would love to be proven wrong. 
Good luck to everyone who enters! 

For a zero torque putter, this looks great, especially when you compare it to something like the LAB putters

My camera man Rick has a PXG putter and he drops the rock regularly. Comes with a cool head over, too. Good luck to all and to the chosen have fun! Putters are always a fun club to test!

I’ve a very old putter (2008). Would like to test is if this New putter feels different and gives more control and forgiveness.

Can't wait to read about this one. The Allan was released the day I got fit and purchased my Gen6 0311XPs. Looks like a lovely bit of kit that would suit anyone's bag!

Currently gaming a LAB DF3.  I would love to do some side-by-side testing of the LAB vs this PXG Allan.  Thanks.

i am not sure this is where u sign up, but chances r it might be! sender home my friend! the greens are waiting!! shank you!

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

I don’t know the back story on the name of the putter.  But at first glance it is spelled wrong… 

It's named after PXG's founder Bob Parson's brother.  And just because you might spell Allan differently doesn't mean it's spelled wrong.

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

I don’t know the back story on the name of the putter.  But at first glance it is spelled wrong… 

It's named after PXG's founder Bob Parson's brother.  And just because you might spell Allan differently doesn't mean it's spelled wrong.

Like most every other golfer I’m always interested in any innovative equipment that can shave a few strokes off my game. The tech behind this putter makes sense on paper, it would be great to see how it translates to real world performance. Good luck to everyone, I’m interested in the results of this test as I personally like the look of this putter better than the competition using similar technology. Let’s see how it performs! 

This will be awesome to see it play out. I can wait to see some people try this against LAB putters or some of the top sellers. Curious. 

Interesting opportunity just got a df3 and like if but have not seen instant gains some of the more diehards think it brings so interring to see how this inverted a traditional mallet putter and the lab extreme could be.  Plus this putter looks good

Having played the Mezz for 2 years plus and now the DF3,  I still.wonder about the forward press. The Allen caught my attention immediately. Will.it feel more comfortable? Going to try it out for sure.

After reading these comments, glad to hear I'm not the only one that goes back and forth between at least two putters. 

Great opportunity here. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.