Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,002 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: PXG

TW_PXGAllan.jpg

Introduction
PXG’s Allan Putter introduces innovative technology aimed at helping golfers achieve greater stability and control on the greens. Featuring Zero Torque Balance Technology, the putter is designed to minimize face twisting during the stroke, helping to keep the putter face square at impact. This technology is beneficial for all stroke types, making it versatile for golfers of varying skill levels. The putter also boasts an S-hosel design for enhanced balance, a Pyramid Face Pattern to improve roll consistency, and a convenient Pick Up Pocket for easy ball retrieval on the green.

Key Features:

• Zero Torque Balance Technology: Reduces the twisting of the putter face during the stroke, promoting more consistent, square impacts.
  • S-hosel Design: Aligns the shaft above the center of gravity, further enhancing stability and reducing the tendency for the putter face to open or close during the stroke.
  • Pyramid Face Pattern: A uniquely milled face pattern designed to improve the interaction between the putter and the ball, providing better distance control and a smoother roll.
  • Pick Up Pocket: A thoughtful design feature that allows golfers to pick up the ball easily without bending over.

PXGAllan1.jpg

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test and review the PXG Allan Putter, focusing on its performance and the effectiveness of its key technologies. Does the Zero Torque Balance Technology really help keep the face square? How does the S-hosel design influence your putting stroke? Testers will put these claims to the test, providing detailed feedback on everything from the feel of the putter to the ease of use of the Pick Up Pocket. Your insights will be crucial in helping the MyGolfSpy community understand whether this putter can make a real difference on the green.

Apply Today!

PXGAllan2.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 31 and closes Sept. 6.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

This is your chance to see if the PXG Allan Putter truly elevates your putting game, delivering on its promises of increased stability, control, and convenience on the greens!

287 Comments

18 minutes ago, jbsap said:

As someone who went through a very brief LAB experiment, albeit with an improper online fitting.

I did their online fitting and was very surprised that they suggested a 65° lie angle. I felt that was very flat but never purchase or tried to confirm in person. What do you think the reason was for the difference online vs in person?

I was just about to go buy a DF3 until this dropped.  I want to try one of these first, if you could have the advantage of  the DF3 but have it look good too would be an easy decision. 
That being said I have hit the DF3.  The bar is set pretty high, I have my doubts that this will beat the DF3.

I have tried two different L.A.B. putters (Link and Mezz Max) and haven't gotten along with either (note to self: it's the wizard, not the wand), so I would love to try PXG's effort since I am a believer in lie angle balance (so good, Sam) and the clubs (I am gaming the Gen 6 P irons at the moment). I love Bob Parson's honoring his brother on this one.

Thank you to PXG and MGS for this opportunity. Good luck to all.

P.S. My putting is ok, but still, the worst part of my game, so I could use a little help!

Extremely interested in this putter as I see this as a sort of validation for L.A.B. that their performance principles hold merit. I suspect PXG is not the only putter manufacturer that will have a product with a  similar design philosophy coming out in the future. Ĺ.A.B.'s growth on the professional tours should solidify this.

PXG's more "traditional" look should appeal to more of the curious masses that couldn't get over the look of L.A.B. offerings.

I personally love my green performance with my current gamer L.A.B. 2.1 but I will always entertain something that may work better for me..

Love my putter, and vastly improved when I switched to face balanced, but lately been fighting open and shut face control issues and am highly curious about these new balanced putters coming to market. Looks like a beauty in the pictures. Can't wait to see it in-person. 

I really like the full top line alignment of this putter.  One of the few technologies not used enough by most manufactures in my mind.   Except for Evnroll and TM.    I like the EV12 a lot too.  Hope I get to test this.

Would love to participate but I just had a MRI for ligament damage to my left thumb after an accident. I'm afraid I'm done with golf for the year. Good luck to testers! Intriguing design but not sure I can justify the price.

Been looking longingly at LAB putters at 5he local golf galaxy. Was thinking I might pull the trigger but would really love to test this out since it has some similar sounding characteristics. 

Thanks PXG and MGS for setting this up.

Jim

I have a feeling there will be a lot of brands coming out with a "zero torque balance" putter.  The tech seems to make sense to me.

100% on the hunt for a putter that works for me. I have a del Monte 7 and love it, but lose consistency at times. Actually just added a LAB press 1.5 grip to see if it helps. Might have to check out the Allan if I don’t get a chance to test:) 

I have been struggling with my putting this summer. I would look forward to trying something with different technology to see if that would help. It has become frustrating when you are hitting the ball tee to green well and can't make a putt. I play PXG irons and would love the opportunity to try the Allan Putter.

Putt pic.jpg

14 hours ago, Coulter said:

Way to go MGS! Really glad to see PXG continuing to work with MGS and hopefully they will continue to see the value we all enjoy here!

We know I'm not gonna get it, and rightfully so, but couldn't help but sign up for it lol..MGS already has my bag looking great, and have let me test more than I deserve..gotta love this forum!

Great opportunity again!   Intrigued by PXG clubs.  Have had blade putters my entire life.  Been thinking about trying out a different style.  I currently use a Detroit Putter Company, Grand River.  Absolutely love it compared to the Ping Anser 2 I was using for many many years.   I like the heavier feel of it and the roll of the ball off the face.  Feels truer.   Good Luck to everyone!  

This Test is now closed to further comments.